Chapter 25

Luhan's

It was three weeks ago since Chanyeol and Baekhyun moved out of this country. Chanyeol is stable now. But still, he hasn't woke up yet. Baekhyun decided to leave Korea with Chanyeol.

"Babe..."

I knew it. Sehun's being horny again. Nah, I'm not in the mood to do something he wants me to do.

"Come on babe! Just a suck! It needs your attention!" Sehun said to me and pointed at his bulge. Urgh! Nararamdaman Kong namumula ako. The fvck Sehun! I shooked my head and sat at the chair in our dining room.

"Wag na makulit Sehunnie, sit down here and eat. Male-late tayo if you'll just stand there." Sabi ko Kay Sehun he sat in front of me and began eating his food angrily. I already made our breakfast. I sighed. Owh! Time for revenge!

I lift up my legs and put my right barefoot on his crotch I felt his body stiffened and looked at me with wide eyes. I rubbed my sole on his crotch slowly moving my feet left and right. Pressing my heel on his balls.

I massaged the base with my foot and I can already feel his tent.. tinaas ko ang isa ko pang paa at kinulong ang alaga niya along dalawang paa ko and started using my toes to trap him. I saw him closing his eyes because of the pleasure. I put my big toe on the head of his dick and made some circular motions on it. I toed the slit When I felt his precum. I put my feet down and smirked at him.

Ha! That's what you get! After what you did to me on that restaurant! I just did what you did to me Sehun. But I'll leave you hanging Sehun-ah!

I ran and went to the bathroom. I locked the door para siguradong Hindi makakapasok si Sehun. I turned the shower on and stands in front of it. Thinking about random thoughts.

I grabbed my chocolate - flavored body wash. And put an amount into my hands. I started scrubbing myself and the chocolate smell filled the bathroom.

After scrubbing my body, I grabbed my strawberry scented shampoo and put it on my head. I was busy massaging my head when the doorknob clicked and the door opened.

---

3rd person's

Sehun entered the bathroom and saw Luhan washing his self. Since the shower enclosure is transparent. His shaft is slowly growing inside of his clothing. He began licking his lips more often than his mannerism.

Sehun removed his shirt expressing his milky smooth abs and removed his grey sweatpants leaving his underwear.

"W-What are you d-doing here!?" Luhan asked. Earning a smirk from Sehun. 'Damn Sehunnie is really sexy!' Luhan thought. And didn't realized he was staring at Sehun's abs and Sehun Jr. Who's standing straight now like a soldier. It's head is poking under the sheets wanting to release itself.

"Like what you see?" Sehun smirked. Then begin to do a sexy dance. He hip thrusted and Luhan can't keep his mouth from watering.

"Conserve water, shower together." Sehun said as he went inside of the shower. Sehun fully removed his underwear and have his dick some strokes. Luhan, on the other hand trying his best to look away from Sehun.

He's facing the wall and rinsed his body fast. When he was about to went outside Sehun hugged his waist.

"Where are you going babe?" Sehun asked with his husky voice and started to kiss Luhan's neck.

"I-I'm d-done showering." Luhan tried not to stutter but failed otherwise. The ypunger boy hummed and then Sehun gripped Luhan's pet giving it some slow strokes.