Chapter 31

Luhan's

"Luhan, Tara na! Kami Bahala sayo!" Sabi ni Jongdae sa'kin at pilit akong hinihila papasok ng gate ng school. I don't want to go, I don't wanna get judge by others.

People are judgmental at their own ways. Like it will benefit them to gossip over someone. I did that because I want to feed my brother. Why are they so cruel? Why are they looks at me like I'm some whore who sleeps with anyone.

Why do they look at me like I'm a piece of trash?

Sehun is already inside the thing is. He's still the 'Sehun' no one judges him. Why would they? Ako nga pala ang 'slut' na ginawa ang lahat mabuhay Lang ang kapatid niya. I can't help it but to smile bitterly.

I felt my phone vibrated and I took it.

1 message from Sehun :)

Hyung, you can enter now.. I talked to the principal already. I love you.

Somehow Sehunna's text calmed me down. I let Xiumin, Jongdae and Tao pulled me inside. On the hallways those judgmental looks are still there pero di ko nalang pinansin. Tama naman ang ginawa ko diba?

Pinagpalit ko ang dignidad ko para sa taong mahal ko at kapatid ko? Is it really hard na intindihing I had no choice or else my brother would die from starvation?

"Just don't mind them." Xiumin whispered and I nodded. Tama naman siya, if Hindi ko papansinin ang mga tingin binibigay nila sakin the issue will subside a bit.

I guess.

Jongdae patted my back and somehow I was shocked when Tao pinched my back. I winced in pain but Tao just looked straightly with a bright smile.

"What's wrong Luhan-ge?" Tao asked with his sweet voice..earning the two's attention Umiling nalang ako siguro he didn't meant to do that.

"Hyung. Paheram naman ng phone. Maglalaro Lang ako. Pede ba?" Tao asked. I gave him my phone and we began walking again on the way to our classroom.

Binalik sakin ni Tao ang phone ko pero nalaglag Ito.

"Oops! Sorry Luhan-ge." He said and handed me my cellphone that he got from the ground. "Okay Lang." I said and he smiled brightly at me. We went inside our classroom and sit on our respective places.

Lay entered the room and smirked at me. Everyone was shocked including me when somehow a flying chair hit Yixing on his back. "Ouch!" He yelled we looked at the direction where the chair came from and we saw Sehun with flaming eyes and clenched jaw.

I went to him and grabbed his arm, give it a squeeze telling him I'm okay and everything was fine.

"Do not talk or even look at Luhan or I'll fucking rip your face off!" Sehun yelled and began throwing things. This is what I don't want anyone to see. Sehun losing his self. I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him. Somehow he stopped and hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry, but can we please go to the infirmary?" Luhan asked and his educator nodded. Luhan grabbed Sehun's hand and they went to the infirmary. The nurses suggested that they should go to the guidance council and they did.

--

3rd person's

"So can you tell me what happened?" Mr. Choi asked Sehun but Sehun didn't bother to answer instead he intertwined his fingers with Luhan and squeezed it like a stress ball.

"Ugh. Sehun had a panic attack it happens every time he is mad. It happens when our parents been killed. He lost his self due to over anger." Luhan hesitatedly said. The guidance council gave Luhan a tip and they been sent to a psychiatrist.

The psychiatrist gave them a drug that would calm Sehun off. And explained that Sehun should have food in his stomach before taking it. And since they didn't had the time to eat breakfast they went to the cafeteria and saw their friends.

"Are you fine now bro?" Kai asked his friend. Sehun ignored Kai and went to the cafeteria counter. Sehun saw the lady who teamed up with Yixing.

His blood boiled and he began yelling at the cafeteria his voices filled the cafeteria and he began to flip tables. Luhan panicked and hugged Sehun from the back. Chanting "Sehun it's alright." With his comforting voice. Sehun stopped and began crying.

He's crying because he is hurting. He's hurting because Luhan is hurting. Hurting Luhan and making the latter cry is like killing Sehun slowly. He cannot take much pain because he thinks he failed from being a lover to Luhan. And for being a brother.

Luhan apologized but all of them looked at him like they don't care about Luhan. But looks with pity at Sehun. He excused themselves and they got out from the cafeteria.

"Sehun needs to eat to intake this." Kyungsoo said while reading the capsule's bottle. Kai nodded and grabbed his bag. Luckily he had spare sandwich which Kyungsoo made for him but since he's full doesn't had the chance to eat it. He gave it to Sehun but Sehun didn't take it. Luhan took it instead.

Sehun was lost. His mind shutted down he's thinking nothing. He's awake but not really. The four sat at a bench on the lounge. Luhan grabbed the sandwich and put it at Sehun's lips.

"Please Se... eat." Luhan said as he felt his eyes welling up..looking at his brother's weak state. Sehun opened his mouth and took a small bite. "V-Very good.." Luhan's voice broke.

Kyungsoo wiped his cheeks he's crying silently while watching the lovers. Luhan would feed Sehun and wiped his lips. The psychiatrist said that it would take months or even years before Sehun will be back to his self again. His medication should be maintain.

"H-here water.." Luhan said and helped Sehun drink. They went to their classroom after Sehun intake his medicine.

----

Their in the middle of discussion when the teacher's laptop restarted. "Excuse me." The teacher said and worked on his laptop. A guy and Yixing looked at each other then smirked.

Luhan on the other hand playing with Sehun's hair lulling the boy to sleep.

"Oh! It's on." The educator said.

Everybody's eyes grew wide when they see the first slide on the PowerPoint. It was Luhan riding Sehun. Lay smirked at Luhan and Luhan froze.

This c-can't be happening.

Everybody looked at Luhan with judgment. Luhan ran while Sehun woke up after feeling that Luhan's presence is gone. He looked and saw the picture losing his self again. Everyone panicked and left leaving Kyungsoo, Kai, Xiumin and Jongdae comforting Sehun.

They texted Luhan but he left his phone on the table. Kyungsoo got the phone and saw the Bluetooth is on. He clicked the settings and saw the only paired device.

'Sorry but... Game over' Kyungsoo smirked after learning who helped Yixing.

-----

Happy! 7k ! Woooo!

Thanks sa vote and comments :))

Malapit na'to matapos! :)

VOMMENTS PLEASE!