Epilogue

3rd person's

Luhan is making his way to the arch. He is wearing a white tuxedo and a rose in the side pocket peeking. Making him the most beautiful guy in the entire universe. The view is perfect. The sunset, the sound of the waves, the sandy feel and the cold breeze.

Sehun was already in the front, feeling giddied up. With Kai, Chanyeol and Myungsoo on his side, smiling on Luhan. And on the left side, there's Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

Luhan gazed at his friends and the two lifted their fist and mouthed 'aja!' . Luhan tried and succeeded to suppress his laugh at his friends' cuteness.

Luhan shifted his gaze to Chanyeol and Kai who made a heart sign by combining their arms above their head. Luhan shooked his head at his friends craziness. And there's Myungsoo who gave him a flying kiss.

He smiled before looking at his life. Sehun, his other half. The onr who's willing to give up anything just to make this wedding possible.

When he reached the end, Sehun held his hand and the two faced the priest. After the little ceremony they exchange their personal vows.

"I was a kid back then, an innocent kid when a group of men barged into our house. I witnessed how they killed our parents. But I guess, God made it into a blessing in disguise. If that didn't happened, maybe I wouldn't love my brother. My big brother who sold himself just to provide me a living. I'm proud. Proud to be his other half. I love you Luhan. Very much. You are my oxygen, living without you is like being dead since the beginning. Saranghae." Sehun vowed and kissed Luhan's hand. Which made Luhan teary eyed.

"I was hurt physically and emotionally by my brother. But I'm happy that after what happened. The obstacles had been through, all the heartaches and all the challenges, our hearts remain and will always be one. Sehun-ah I love you. And I can't live without you. You're my kryptonite. You're my everything. Saranghae."

After exchanging their vows. The two put each other's ring. A silver one. The sign of being committed. The sign of being with each other. Til' death do they part.

------

Four years after the wedding.

Luhan's

I am watching the leaves being held by the breeze. My face was kissed by a cold wind making me come back to my senses. I looked around and realized. It's a great day.

The sun is beautiful but it's heat is just fair. Not hot nor cold, the wind is cooling and everything is perfect.

I was setting our picnic basket under a tree. While Sehun? I don't know being a kid again? I really can't understand him. Minsan bigla nalang mawawala tapos susulpot na parang mushroom.

I quickly place that mantle and sat down on the ground. I am looking at the clear sky. The white clouds and the blue atmosphere. Everything is in place.

"Sehun!" Sigaw ko nang makita ko si Sehun papuntang slide. "Wae? Miss mo agad ako babe?" Sigaw niya pabalik.

"Miss mo mukha mo! Lumapit ka rito!" Sigaw ko sa kaniya habang tinatap ko yung place sa tabi ko. Agad naman siyang lumapit at umupo.

"Bakit ba babe?" Pagmamaktol niya. 'Di na ako nagsalita at nilagyan ko nang towel ang likod niya. "Babe! Matanda na'ko!" He whined. "Then act like one. Asan na ang kambal?" Tanong ko sakaniya tinuro niya naman ang kambal naming si Haowen at Ziyu.

"Haowen! Ziyu! Come here babies!" Sigaw ko agad namang tumakbo ang dalawa papunta samin kaso nadapa pa si Ziyu.

Agad akong tumayo Para lapitan Ito, pero itinayo na ni Haowen si Ziyu. Napangiti ako Kay Haowen dahil bigboy na ang baby ko.

"Yesh Papa?" Ziyu asked me while puffing his cheeks.

"Turn your backs. I'll put towels on your backs. Look at your appa." Sabi ko then I gestured their sulking appa who's now biting on a sandwich. Agad namang sumunod si Ziyu at tumalikod.

"But papa! It's not comfortable." Haowen whined while crossing his arms. He's really like his appa. Parehong stubborn at reklamo ng reklamo.

"No buts. No towel, no playground. You understand?" I said with my strict voice.

"Fine." Haowen said at padabog na tumalikod. After I finish putting their towels I feed my babies up. But then my big baby says 'ahh' wanting me to feed him.

"Ahh." Sehun says. Tinignan ko Lang siya at tinuloy ang pagsubo sa mga anak ko. "I said 'ahh'!" Sehun whined. But then again I ignored him.

"Ayaw pa. Pero pag isusubo yung lollipop ko akala mo aagawan." He mumbled but enough for me and my babies to hear. I quickly smacked his head.

"You pabo! Pagnatutunan nila Haowen yan! Humanda ka sakin!" I yelled at him and he pouted.

"Papa, can we have daddies lollipop too?" Ziyu asked making me facepalmed. I glared at Sehun and raised my fist. I noticed that he gulped and laughed sheepishly.

"No baby. It's exclusively for papa only. I'll just buy you many lollipops how's that?" Sehun asked and the two cheered making me sighed in relief. The two went to the playground with Sehun I was watching them when the Parks and Kims arrived.

"Asan si Sehun?" Sabay na tanong ni Chanyeol at Jongin sakin habang bitbit din ang mga anak nila.

I pointed at Sehun who's now playing on the swings with our twins. The two run with their child while Baekhyun and Kyungsoo sat with me.

"Hay nako. Isip bata talaga mga napakasalan natin no?" Sabi ni Baekhyun, more like a statement. We laughed and watched our other half's and children playing at the playground.

"But you know what's the positive side?" I asked them. "Positive? Meron?" Kyungsoo asked us jokingly and we shared our laughters for the second time.

"Oo naman. 'To have, and to hold. For better, for worse For richer, for poorer. In Sickness and in health. To love and to cherish" I paused.

"Til' death do us part." We said in unison as we heard our husband's laughed we shifted our gaze and saw them playing wrestling with Chanyeol and Kai laid on Sehun while laughing.

Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and I looked at each other and then looked to the sky with a smile in peace while hearing the birds cheerping happily.

------