Chapter 26

Sa mga nagtataka kung asan yung chapter 25 prinivate ni pareng wattpad. Masyado atang spg. Kung gusto niyo basahin, follow me. Then I remove then add niyo ulit yung story. Pagkatapos niyong basahin, if you want you can unfollow me. Your choice :)

-----

3rd Person's

Sehun crumpled the paper angrily and went back to cafeteria. Bad things can't get out of his mind. He thought about killing Luhan so that he'll be his forever. He wants to make sure that no one will ever take Luhan from him. But he realized if he killed Luhan it'll be the death of him.

He walked towards the cafeteria door his mind is unconscious but his body is. The thought of him losing Luhan is lingering in his mind.

He saw Luhan with Kyungsoo, Kai, Chen, Xiumin and Tao. When Luhan noticed him, he smiled and Sehun smiled back. But the note again flooded his mind. He gripped his fist and his knuckles is turning white. He looked back at Luhan's place but Luhan was gone. He panicked Looking at any and every person inside the cafeteria.

"Sehun-ah?" Narinig niya ang boses ni Luhan mula sa likuran niya. Instinctively napalingon siya. Luhan wiped his cheeks. He didn't knew he was crying. And in a second he hugged Luhan tightly.

"Luhan-ah..." He sobbed. Luhan hugged him back.

"Are you okay? Huh Sehun-ah?" Luhan asked With worried eyes. Sehun just hummed and drag Luhan to the table. They caught the attention on the table.

"Umiyak ka Sehun?" Pagtatanong ni Kai. Hindi naman sumagot si Sehun kaya tumingin si Luhan kay Kai and gave him an apologetic look. Kai nodded and patted Sehun's back.

They all started eating. Sehun and Luhan is feasting on their packed lunch. Kai and Kyungsoo is eating Kyungsoo's famous Kimchi Spaghetti. Chen is eating doughnut and Tao is drinking green tea.

Xiumin brought out his Baozi and began eating it.

After their break. They went to their classroom, the teacher is already there and discussing his lesson. They apologized for being late and went back to their seats. Sehun was thinking negative thoughts and thought about not letting Luhan go and just cage him in their room.

Once again..

Sehun is Losing his mind.

-----

Luhan is bothered with Sehun's actions. The younger boy would gripped Luhan's wrist and began squeezing it harshly. At that moment, Luhan knows something is happening to Sehun.

"Hey Luhan! Can I borrow your ruler?" Tao asked. Luhan nodded as he give Tao his Ruler. Everyone got shocked when Sehun smack his table which created noise in the four corners of their classroom. Sehun stood up and grabbed Luhan's wrist.

Luhan winced in pain when Sehun drag him to the stockroom. Sehun is drowned by jealousy and began kissing Luhan forcefully. His kisses were rough and painful. Luhan's eyes started to water but Sehun shrugged his thoughts away. Thoughts of saying sorry to Luhan and stopping what he's doing right now.

But no, Sehun needs Luhan. He needs to mark him. To let everyone know that Luhan is belong to him.

His kisses went down on Luhan's neck. Luhan yelled when Sehun bit him hard. Blood started to drip from Luhan's neck. Sehun sucked the blood like it was the best drink in earth. Leaving some purple marks on Luhan's neck. And then again... it happened. Sehun raped his love of his life, his other half, his brother, his lover and his life.

------

After what happened in the stockroom. Sehun dragged Luhan to their home. Luhan was crying, his uniform is ripped out. His neck full of bruises. Bruises of Sehun's love.

"A-Ahh ouch S-se!" Luhan cried when Sehun dragged him upstairs. Sehun pulled Luhan harshly to the 2nd room which is their bedroom. Sehun opened the bedroom and pushed Luhan inside which caused Luhan to fall on the floor.

"Se! N-nasasaktan ako!" Sigaw ni Luhan ng sipain siya ni Sehun papalapit sa kama.

Itinayo ni Sehun si Luhan ngunit pumiglas si Luhan. Sinuntok ni Sehun si Luhan dahilan ng pagkawalan nito ng Malay.

-----

Nagising si Luhan na masakit ang katawan at ulo.

'Anong nangyari?' Tanong ni Luhan sa isip niya. Bigla naman niyang naalala ang mga pangyayari.

He tried to stand up but he fell when he felt the ripping filling on his butt. Sehun surely fvcked him hard. He grabbed his some of his clothes and stuff it into his backpack which he found on the top of their cabinet. When he regained his composture, he opened the door. And went out.

He needs to escape. Escape from the hell Sehun will give to him. He needs to save himself.

He slowly and quietly walked downstairs and saw no one. He looked at the garage, Sehun's car is not there. He grabbed the opportunity to run.

He ran until he reached the town and finding somewhere to live.

"Hi." A guy appeared with a smile. Luhan, who's being suspicious just nodded.

"H-hi. I have n-no place to stay the n-night c-can you h-help me?" Luhan asked. The guy nodded and let Luhan stay on his place.

Luhan introduced himself and also the guy. The guy's name is Taehyung Kim. He seems like a nice guy.

They chatted a bit and after dinner they went to bed. Not knowing Taehyung has another plan.

Taehyung hesitantly quickly called a guy.

"Yes. He's here with me." Taehyung said.

"Okay, I'll get him."

"Fine. Just... just don't hurt Jungkook please H-hyung.." Taehyung voice cracked.

----

Luhan was fast asleep when someone knocked on his door.

"T-Tae?" Luhan said.

He opened the door and got shocked.

"Hi." A guy said with a creepy smile.

-----

Sino kaya yung guy wekekeke! XD maiintindihan niyo kung bakit naging ganun ulit si Sehun sa chap.25 . May shower scene kasi dun prinivate no wattpad. You guys need to follow me first before reading it. I'm sorry that wasn't my choice.

Thanks sa comments and votes!

Votes and comments please!