13. Clue

*Niall's p.o.v.*

That feeling you get in your stomach when your heart breaks it's like all the butterflies just died.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day when Cole and Tyler went out. I went to the same park that my girlfriend disappeared at.... That was a bad idea.

Just being in the park brought back old memories of Nia swinging on the swings. I remember her care free laugh and how her eyes scrunched while she smiled. I remember how she acted when she was t feeling well, or she was upset.

I remember her.... But the memories are the only I got that's comforting me when I want Nia to comfort me.

.... I hope she isn't de......

I wipe a tear from my eye and trudge back home.
"Niall, are you alright?" Liam asked me
"No" I whisper, another tear trailing down my cheek
"Come here" said Liam

Liam hugged me, telling me that we'll find Nia soon...

Suddenly Cole and Tyler busted into the house, breathing hard

"DID YOU FIND NIA!?" I screamed

"No, but we did find something!" Cole said catching his breathe

That was when I bolted out the door.. Not knowing where I was going. Cole caught up with me "dude, you have no idea where we're going" he said.
"Then were are you going?" I asked
"To the park" he said

I ran to the park and 5 minutes later everyone met me there. "Where's the clue?" I practically screamed.
"Dude calm down" Tyler said
"Don't tell me what to do" I screamed

"Okay everyone calm down" Dia said calmly "Cole, Tyler .. Show us what you found"

Cole and Tyler stared at each other then nodded and started walking toward the woods that stood behind the park. We all followed them into the wooded area until they stopped just in front of a tall maple tree.

"Okay so, Tyler and I were walking into the park when we saw a silver glimmer over here and we found Nia's necklace" Cole said

I pushed myself ahead of everyone and got on my knees staring at the necklace I got Nia on her birthday. I picked it up with shaky hands and held it too my chest.

Everyone started shuffling away, farther into the woods to see if they could find anything else. The only person who stayed with me was Liam, he put his hand on my shoulder.

"We will find her soon... I promise"