29. We found her!

*Dia's p.o.v*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had been searching for hours upon hours, and we finally found her... finally, I didn't know if we would get her back this soon but we did it and I was relieved.

There she was, my best friend behind locked doors in an abandoned farm house, tied to a chair. I was surprised, she wasn't locked away as far as I thought she would be, only a few hours from where I lived with my friend Harriet...

It was pretty dark out and nearly 12 midnight but we found her, she didn't look as bad as I thought she would but she was definitely beaten up a bit.

To make matters better, we also found the culprit.. who was none other than Tyler, Coles evil twin brother. It wasn't a surprise to some of us, but it definitely put a hole in our relationship with Cole.

I stood next to Nia and Harriet as the police men handcuffed Tyler and put him in the police car. 
"I'm so happy, you're finally safe" I said hugging Nia
"Me too.. I hope this never happens again" She said,  I could tell she was still shaken up and I don't know how long it would take for things to go back to how they used to be.
"I'm not letting this happen again" Harriet said hugging Nia as well but not letting go

Nia giggled a little "thank you"

Soon the Police men came up to us and told us what was gonna happen to Tyler, they also told us that we had to go to court to see how long Tyler would be put in prison and the charges they would  put in place.

Liam started the car and we were on our way home. I wasn't sure hat this would happen and now that it was here, I didn't know what to do. I sat in the passengers seat and looked back to see Nia and Niall cuddling.

Niall would be so much better now that Nia was here, I couldn't imagine what would happen to him if we didn't find her at all.

And I didn't want to