23. Trouble

*Nia's p.o.v*

Why can't you just tell me what you feel, because how you act is confusing me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up happy, because a sleeping Niall was by my side. "Niall wake up" I said shaking his shoulder slightly. Niall turned his head and muttered "5 more minutes mom"

I giggled shaking him again "I'm not your mom, wake up" suddenly Niall opened his eyes and his tired blue eyes met mine. "Good morning beautiful" he said pushing my hair behind my ear. I blushed, smiling widely "Good morning Niall" I said pushing his hair back.

He lifted his head and sat next to me, tracing a heart on my wrist. "Did you sleep well?" He asked me. "Yeah sort of" I said looking away, remembering the nightmare I had last night.

Niall frowned and turned my face to look straight into his eyes, "tell me" he said not letting our eye contact break. "It's just I had a nightmare about waking up back in that room where I felt like the walls were closing in and I couldn't breathe" I said tearing up a bit.

"Nia, I'm here that won't happen" Niall said holding me close to him, "but what if it does" I said my voice cracking and a few tears rolling down my cheek.

"That won't happen as long as I'm here" Niall wiped my tears away kissing my cheek and I wished that this could happen everyday. I missed Niall like crazy and I didn't want to be separated from my friends and family and my boyfriend ever again.

"Being taken away from everything is scary" I whispered, my voice still quiet "especially when you don't know if you'll ever see the people you love again" I continued a few more tears rolling down my cheek.

Niall and I stayed quiet for awhile until the fears and scary thoughts came rolling in again and I started sobbing into Nialls shoulder. Niall rubbed my back, whispering I love you's and telling me over and over again that this incident wouldn't happen again.

I believed him but what if I did get kidnapped again, what if this time I actually never get found, what if Cole tries to take me back..... What if