27. Exhausted

*Dia's P.o.v*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just as I walked downstairs where my boyfriend Dana was sitting on the couch the lights blacked out all of a sudden and since it was dark outside it was really hard to see.

"AHHHHHHHH" I could hear harriet screaming from across the room

Just as the situation was getting worse, our front door bursted open and there stood two unreadable  figures. One threw something circular into the living room and fog started pouring out of it, "OH GOD" I thought before trying to get away from the fog.

Dana did the exact opposite and ran straight towards the person who threw the object, the other figure ran up the stairs into what seemed to be Nia's room. I panicked even more and tried to dash up the stairs but fell down, while the fog  got to me.. My vision got blurry and the last thing I saw was Dana falling to the ground and the two figures with what must be Nia, walking out the door.

...........................................................................

I opened my eyes to see the ceiling that I knew too well, because of course I was in the house I shared with my friends. I turned over to see Harriet with tears streaming down her face and Harry next to her rubbing her back, Dana was right next to me, his hand squeezing mine tightly when he realized that I finally woke up.

I sat up as slowly as I could so I wouldn't feel sick, which didn't help me anyway. "I....I think they took Nia" I said coming back to reality "WE ..... WE NEED TO FIND HER" I said standing up, Dana pulled me back down "We have to stay here" He said

"WHY!? MY FRIENDS OUT THERE!? ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE DOING TO HER" I said a little more mad than I wanted to be.

Dana just calmly replied "We need to think before we do anything else, I called Liam and told him everything that happened, he's going to call the police and we're going to get this situation under control"

"BUT I WANT TO FIND HER NOW" I screamed shaking my head while tears streamed down my face like a river.

"I know you do.. I do too" Dana said sighing and squeezing my hand. I burst into more tears and tried to wipe my eyes only for them to be replaced with several more.

Dana held me close and whispered in my ear telling me all the things that I wish were true. Suddenly the door swung open and in came in Liam and three police behind him.

Liam explained that the police men wanted to hear our side of the story since we were there when the scene took place.

One police men stayed in the living room with us and questioned us about what happened while the other two investigated Nia's room.
.............Time Skip...........................

Finally the police men left with only one object that tied to the scene, which was the ball full of toxic sleeping gas. They took it with them and closed the door behind them.

I sighed aloud and walked to the kitchen, grabbing myself a glass of water. Dana was right behind me, probably because he had nothing else to do.

"This is like a never ending nightmare" I sighed  leaning on the counter
"It is" Dana agreed shaking his head disdainfully
"I don't understand why this is happening..." I sighed looking down and letting more tears stream down my cheek, tears I didn't think I had.

"Me either, but we can get through this.." Dana said quietly almost too quietly
"I hope so.."