22. Chase

*Cole's p.o.v*

What happens if you're accused of something that you didn't do.... Or did you?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at my phone once Dana hung up, I couldn't  tell if he was playing or if he was actually being serious. Either way the thought of going to jail scared me... No it terrified me. So I tried to get in contact with him again but he didn't answer.

30 minutes later, Dana burst through the door with 2 police men behind him and then he pointed at me, accusing me of kidnapping Nia.

"Wait... No ... I didn't do it" I said getting up and running towards the backyard.

I knew the police where right behind me so I made a dash for the gate and tried jumping over it. One police man caught my leg and tried to pull me back over but I struggled and crawled away.

I could hear them calling enforcement. The police lost his grip and I made a dash for my neighbors house. I crawled through their window, since they weren't home and I hid in their closet.

My heart was pounding and I was breathing hard... "Oh God what am I gonna do" I whispered.

I could hear people ringing the doorbell and banging on the door, I stayed silent trying to hide behind the clothes. There was a loud bang and foot steps could be heard all over. One police man opened the closet I hid in but he didn't see me.

I sighed after 45 minutes and they all left.  My heart was still beating fast and I felt a bit shaky and dizzy, but for right now I was alright. I knew I was in big trouble but there was only one person I knew that could get me out of this unnoticed.... I pulled up my contacts and dialed my brothers number.

"Hey Tyler... I need help"