15. Another day

*Liam's p.o.v*

It's okay to be scared. Being scared means you're about to do something really, really brave
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood beside Niall as he held the necklace close to his chest. I couldn't imagine how he was feeling, losing someone he loved dearly. I knew how it felt to lose someone and it's definitely something that I don't want anyone to go through.

I promised Niall that we would find Nia and left him so he could have some space. I turned around to see Harriet with one foot stuck under a log while Harry was helping her out. Cole and Tyler were both split up and were deep in the woods.

Dia and Dana were sitting on the swings in the park and Zayn and Louis were no where to be seen. So I guess they are farther into the woods than Tyler and Cole.

I watched Niall stand up and stare off into the distance. He looked like he was unreachable, his thoughts beyond the here and now. Nialls hair was a mess and his eyes were red with dark bags under his eyes. I don't know if he was getting any sleep at all, and he was losing his appetite, he barely ate and ...... That's not normal.

We searched for hours and nothing. So everyone regrouped at the park to talk.
"Did you guys find anything?" I asked no one in particular
"N..no " Cole stuttered, he looked wary as if he was hiding something, but I didn't ask he probably was just tired like the rest of us.

"I didn't find anything" Dia sighed
"Same" Harriet muttered
"We should all go home and get some rest" Dia said "we can look again tomorrow "

(The next day) ----------------------------

I woke up and nothing really changed. Nia was still missing, and everyone was quiet.
I walked downstairs to an empty kitchen, everyone was in the backyard except for Niall and Harry.

"Where's Niall and Harry?" I asked  no one in particular
"I HAVE NO IDEA HARRY LEFT ME!!! AGAIN!!" Harriet sobbed
"They should be back soon" Dia said
"Are you sure?" I asked
"Yeah.. Why wouldn't they be" she shrugged

***** 3 hours later******

"Okay,this is ridiculous. I texted Harry so many times and he isn't answering" Harriet sighed
"Did you try calling him?" Cole asked
"What do you think" Harriet said raising an eyebrow " what if Hazzy got lost.. What.. What if"
"Let's go look for them" Dia said standing up and walking out the door, Dana right behind her.

We had looked everywhere and it was 10 now. Still no Niall and Harry, Harriet was freaking out and over exaggerating everything.

We all walked home and I opened he front door to see Harry and Niall sitting on the floor with McDonald bags between them.

"You've got to be kidding me" Louis muttered