Chapter 26 - Everything Must End

This one took a little longer since I decided to add more into it than usual (I hope its not too long). I wanted to flesh out the last two days of the trip, so there is a bit of filler text. I think it adds to the overall story though.

-Song: Actors - Still Parade (Don't play it until it says so in the story for the added affect) (Hehe I just noticed I used this song twice.)

Keegan's POV

Theo popped out his box of spaghetti and took a bite. It looked so freaking good. I wanted to taste it but I didn't want to take his food. He turned to look at me with a questioning look on his face.

"You aren't going to eat?" He asked.

"You don't mind?" I questioned, looking up at him.

"I just ate a ton of your rice... why would I keep this for myself?" He narrowed his eyes. "What kind of guy do you take me for?" He continued. I couldn't help but to break a smile. He returned it and nudged me in the arm. I slowly moved my fork to the box of spaghetti sat on Theo's thigh. I took a little scoop and guided it to my mouth with my other hand under it, making sure it doesn't fall or drip. As the spaghetti sat on my tongue a powerful taste captured my mouth.

"That's so freaking good." I muttered in shock as my body melted from the taste. Theo chuckled at my reaction, and went in for another bite.

Soon enough we'd finished all the food. It was one of the best dinners I've ever had. I was certainly not expecting a meal like this. The food at the food hall is usually mediocre.

"Well, I guess I should get this mess cleaned." Theo grumbled as he stood.

"No, let me do this." I shook my head and smiled at him. He raised a brow, wearing a questioning look.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yeah I want to." I replied.

"Alright, well I'm off to shower." He announced, standing from the bed.

I carefully stacked all of the boxes and sat them inside the empty brown bags. I folded them and placed them in the trash bin near the kitchen. I returned to the room and decided to make up Theo's bed. The sheets were scrunched up and all over the place. As I was getting out a change of clothes Theo came in from his shower. Blood rushed through my body like a bullet Theo stood in the middle of the room in nothing but a pair of boxers.

"You cleaned up nicely. I wasn't expecting this." Theo chuckled while looking over his bed. I bet I was cherry red at that point.

"I-I'm going to shower now." I mutter and scurry off to the bathroom in a quick motion. I literally gasped for air as I shut the door behind me. I honestly don't know why I get excited even though I know nothing can ever happen between us, since he's straight and all. Thinking that with everyday passing day hurts more and more. My feelings for him keeps growing endlessly, even when I tell myself nothing can happen. Just one glance from him is all it takes for me to be sent over the edge. I decide to just get in the shower and bury my thoughts. I let the hot water trail across my face and down my body, easing myself. The shower was a quick detraction, but the thoughts began to resurface when I stepped out. I sighed and started dressing myself. My face heated up when I realized I brought shorts. I wasn't expecting Theo to sleep in his boxers so I planned on wearing a pair of shorts to bed. Earlier I rushed off to the bathroom too quickly to remember that. I sighed once more and finished dressing myself. I hesitantly returned to the room and saw Theo leaning against the window on his phone. He stood up as he heard my footsteps, with his eyes still on his phone.