Chapter 56 - The Queen Of Chaos

I've been reading the comments and some of you seemed to have forgotten that I said I'm not going to writing smut in this book. I don't really think it fits and I wouldn't feel comfortable writing it. With that said however there will still be some "romantic" scenes, they just wont be graphic. 

Also, I apologize for the chapter being up so late. My surroundings were NOT ideal to concentrate or write, but I went ahead and did it anyway. Didn't wanna make you guys wait another week.

Chapter dedicated to: JacqueseLawson! They recently started writing a book, so I'd love if you showed them some support!

Keegan's POV

Theo pulled into the garage and shut off the engine. We got out and headed for the front door. Theo seemed to be caught in his thoughts the whole drive home. I guess the "surprise" really is something to be surprised about huh.

Theo's hand stopped at the handle of the front door. I looked at him questioningly and he just sighed.

"Alright, prepare yourself." He warned, pulling open the door. I'm guessing he already knew what was coming. I spotted Darby sitting in front of an unrecognizable figure.

"Welcome home you two!" Darby beamed getting up from the couch. Now that Darby moved I could see the figure clearly. It was a mature looking girl who's appearance resembled that of Shaine's.

"Surprise!" Darby said framing the girl in her flailing hands.

"S**t, I knew it." Theo sighed again.

"Who is this?" I asked, looking between Darby and Theo.

"My sister, Shaylene." Theo answered dully.

"I finally get to see my little brothers again." Shaylene's voice rang out through the living room. Her voice was soft enough not to be jarring, at least not as much as the rest of the family. She must get it from Thomas since his voice is the softest out of everyones.

"This must be the boy you've been so enthusiastic about." She spoke to Darby then smirked my way before walking over. I stood in place, shyly. She got uncomfortably close, eying me from head to toe.

"Hmm..." She hummed, narrowing her eyes. "I don't see what's so special about this boy." She said. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hurt, even just a little.

"Sure, he may be pretty cute, but that's not saying much, I mean look at Theo." She dissed. To be honest I didn't really know what to make of this.

"Pay no mind to her." Theo told me, pulling me past her with his arm wrapped over my shoulder.

"What? No hug for your dear elder sister?" Shaylene cried out crocodile tears. "Just as grumpy as ever I see. This is exactly what I'm talking about." She sighed.

"Dinner will be ready soon so make sure your prepared boys!" Darby informed.