1.

"The Crying Game"
(feat. Jessie Ware)

[Verse 1 - Nicki Minaj:]
Here we go again, it's the game we love
Sheets all over the floor and they laced with drugs
You ain't play your cards right, you had the Ace of Clubs
Hit you with the Ace of Spades and your face is shrugged
Blood drippin' out your arm on my Asian rugs "

Trying so hard to ignore my alarm clock - but I had to wake up . OH MY , I'M SO RUDE .
But lemme introduce myself to everyone , My name is Alazne Joanelle Jackson . I'm 24 years old , I'm what you call a phat girl , but I just label myself as fat since everyone in high school called me that . I have brown eyes . I've got big boobs , I wear a size 40C . My stomach is not really big , its flat . I then have thick thighs . I have a FAT ass . I'm 5'9 . I've never had a boyfriend , sad right ? I know. Both my parents are still alive . My mom has her own boutique . My dad is the owner of Kings Cross Strip Club and has connections all over California . I have a litter sister , her name is Miracle Jackson . She's has a models body , she has nice long hair . whenever we go out every gender would try get her number . She's PRETTY . Oh and I'm Therapist .

( back to the story ) .

I finally woke up and stared getting ready for work . After doing my hygiene , I fixed my hair so it won't get wet . I then waited for the shower to get warm . I got in the shower and started washing up my body and washing my kitty cat . After my shower I took my towel from the side . I went to my closet looking for something to wear .

I decided to wear my Black High Waisted Jeans from Top Shop. I also decided to pair it up with my Black Top which said " I love helping people " and topping it up with a Black Blazer from Top Shop . I also decided to wear my new black and white Roshes Run . For my hair I just did a high bun . I decided to wear all black because today is not gonna be a busy day , so why not be All black and comfortable .

Taking my iPhone 6 & Ipad out the charger and getting my work bag and personal purse . I exited my room and went downstairs . I checked the time and it was already 7:50 meaning I have 40 minutes to get to work . After checking the clock in my kitchen I just decided to take an apple and bottle of water out my refrigerator .

Getting in my Gold Audi TSI Q5 , I placed my bags on the passage seat and my iPhone 6 on top of my work bag . Soon I started the car driving down my drive way , I opened my gate and drove out . Carefully waiting for the gate to close I open my car roof to get in some fresh air inside my car . I press ' D ' for Drive .

8:04

Hearing my stomach make unpleasing sounds , I start driving to Wendy's . After ordering my Hot Fries , I get in my car and start driving to my workplace .

Exiting my car with my IPhone 6 , IPad , Purse , Work Bag . I start walking to the elevator , getting in the elevator I see black and white people holding conversations . I smile and greet them . I press number 5 . When the elevator opened , I walked in to be greeted by Kayla Brown , my best friend of ten years and also my PA .

" Hey mami . All black huh ? Who died ?" , she greeted me .

Laughing I greeted her back , " Hey Kayla . No , no one died . "

" Well I never know with your sexy ass . But anyway you only have one session with August Alsina " , said Kayla .

" Ugh , are you serious ? I don't think his coming for help anymore now " , I told Kayla laughing .

" Oh girl , I don't know why your ass is complaining . If I was you I would have done the unthinkable to him " , Kayla said biting her lips and fantasizing about August.

" OKAY KAYLA ! Back to work now . Oh and if mom comes to see me , just send her through "

" Okay , See you on my lunch break " , Kayla said ending our little chat .

Walking in my office , I log in my computer and reading some of my emails . After reading some emails I forward them to Kayla so she can put the dates up on my IPad . . . .

After the session with August Alsina , I got ready to to go . ' I guess mommy isn't visiting me today , I frowned thinking about when last did I see her . Removing the thought out my mind , I say bye to Kayla and head home .

After getting home , I took of my clothes and took my Pink Tank Top . Walking to my kitchen I start making dinner for myself . After an hour of walking around my kitchen in a thong and a tank top - I walk to the dinning room table and start eating . After eating I took the dishes and pots and placed them in the dish washer .

Feeling myself get sleepy , I switch of my tv and head to my room and as soon as my head was on the pillow I was out .

Hi , this is my first book . Please vote and leave some comments . Please give me negative feedback . Hope y'all enjoy this book .