25.

Alexia : " Daddy ? Daddy ? I can't sleep " , I hear a little voice say. Opening my eyes I see Alexia..

Leonardo : " Come sleep with mommy and daddy then baby. " , I told her picking her up and kissing her cheeks.

Alanze's POV.

Feeling the sun on my face I groan and search for Leonardo. Touching something hard I start stroking. " Shit " I heard Leonardo groan.

Leonardo : " Ayy , bae Alexia is here. " , he told me while trying to catch a breath.

Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit !

Stopping I get out of bed to see Alexia lying on Leonardo's side ways. Quickly rushing to the bathroom to wash my hand and my face and do my hygiene. Exiting my room I see Alexia on my bed and no Leonardo. Going downstairs I see Leonardo to Bob and he wasn't using his normal tone , the tone he was using was cold and ready to kill someone tone.

Alanze : " What's wrong baby ? Hello Bob. " , I smiled at Bob then raised my eyebrows at Leonardo.

Bob : " Miss Alanze " , he said smiling.

Alanze : " What's going on ? ".

Leonardo : " Nothing , I need you to go upstairs get Alexia and pack clothes for a week , we going on a vacation. " , he said smiling , looking into his eyes I could tell he was hiding something from me.

Alanze : " I'm not going to do that until you tell me what the fuck is going on. " , I told him.

Leonardo : " Bob , I'll call you at noon and have everything ready and have Mr Jackson know about this. " , he told Bob and shut the door in his face.

Alanze : " Why the hell did you shut the door in his face ?! " , I shouted at him.

Leonardo : " I need you to calm down and collect yourself because I'm not in the mood to be fighting with you right now. "

Alanze : " By you not telling me is gonna cause a fight. " I said folding my arms.

Leonardo : " Lola is working undercover for one of my enemies and now she's gone and we don't know where to find her and so we have to attack first before they attack us. "

See ! I knew this bitch was up to something but right now I can't be shouting and screaming at Leonardo. I'm gonna stand next to my man even if it means taking a bullet for him because I know he would do that for me and Alexia.

Alanze : " I'm going to get everything ready , I'll have Alexia changed and do everything. " I said pecking his lips.

Leonardo : " I love you. " , he said while looking into my eyes.

Alanze : " I know and I love you more. " , I said walking away to get everything ready.

Getting in my room I see no Alexia. Opening up the bed covers I don't see her. Walking around the room I check the bathroom and see her on the toilet seat trying to reach her toothbrush that's in my bathroom. Putting my hands on my chest feeling relieved.

Alanze : " Oh baby , you scared mommy. Promise mommy you'll not go anywhere without me or daddy knowing. Okay ? " I said hugging her.

Alexia : " Okay mommy. I wuvv you. " , she said giving me a sloppy kiss.

Alanze : " Mommy loves you too. "

Four hours later.

Alexia , Leonardo and I were driving to his parents house because it'll be safe there. After packing ten suitcases I put every important thing , from Alexia's baby things and certificate and everything that could help us in the future. We left some clothes and toys because they can be replaced. Looking at the back seat of Leonardo's Benz I see a sleeping Alexia and smiling.

Leonardo : " It's gonna be alright baby. Just trust me. " , he said kissing my hand.

Alanze : " I hope so Leonardo because I can't have Alexia growing up in this kind of environment. "

Leonardo : " Come on now baby. We both grew up in this kind of environment so what makes you think that we will just leave like that. People out here are ruthless and you know once you in you in you can't get out. "

Alanze : " I know. I'm just scared. " , I told him while one tear came out my eye.

Leonardo : " You shouldn't because you have me and nobody is going to hurt you or Alexia. I love both of yall more than life itself. "

Alanze : " We love you too big daddy L " , I told him giggling.

Leonardo : " That's my girl. " , he said pulling up so he can enter his parents house.

The house was a mansion. Bigger than my parents ones. There was security ever where but if you entered the house by the main gate you wouldn't see them.

Leonardo : " Mom bakes good pie cakes. " , he told the security. After shaking laughs they opened he gate for us to come in.

OKAY BABIES. HOPE YALL ENJOYED.