12.

Five months later.

Alanze : " Leonardo , I love you so much . but .... " . He pulled me into his arms and captured my lips with his . Our lips move in sync , he took over the kiss . His hands were roaming all over my body , he then kissed my jaw line .

" You so beautiful " he said kissing my neck . He then grabbed my thick hips with his huge manly hands and pulled me closer to him . He looked deep into my eyes and opened his mouth to say something but all I heard was .

mommy

mommy

mommy , I'm hungry .

mommy wake up !

Alanze : " What's wrong baby ? "

Alexi : " I miss daddy and Mr.L doesn't want me " , she said sniffing .

Alanze : " Aw baby . That's not true , Mr.L is just really busy boo . Daddy misses you too " , I said kissing her forehead .

Alexi : " But Mr.L just never came back when I said I want him to be my daddy "

This child is so clever , it makes me proud that for someone turning five years next month that she can talk like a seven year old .

Alanze : " No baby , he's just really busy . " , I said kissing her all over her face , giggling I tell her to go take our her outfit for today then come down to eat breakfast .

Alexi : " Okay mommy " , she said kissing my nose .

Well a lot has happened these past five months . Well not really a lot , it was just kings funeral , mom and dads birthday and Kayla's promotion. I still stay with Alexi , she's growing up so quickly it's not even funny , she's turning five in a months time and she's starting daycare a week before her birthday and she's really excited . Well , things are really good , but you can tell that Alexi needs a daddy and misses her real daddy . " I want Mr.L to be my second daddy and not leave " - that's what she said on our date day with Leonardo . It surprised me that she felt like that , Leonardo , well we haven't spoken in like four months but it's okay .

Right now I'm in the kitchen cooking breakfast for me and Alexi . After breakfast , I took Alexi's outfit for today and put it next to me then we went to take a shower since I just wana get out of this house . After bathing . I told Alexi to take anything she'll need for today .

Alanze : " which car boo ? "

Alexi : " BENZ !! " , she screamed .

Getting in my BENZ , I started exiting my house . Getting on the road I turn on the radio so we can listen to some music . Hearing , " I'm sorry " by Chris brown & rick Ross I change it because it has swearing words so I just put in Alexi's frozen CD .

Getting to the salon , we greet the ladies . I tell the lady doing Alexi hair to wash it and style it only . Going to sit down in my seat I tell the lady that I also wana wash my hair and do loose curls and have my nails done .

After doing our hair and my nails , we went back to the car so we can go to the mall to get some food . WE LOOK HELLA FRESH BTW. - JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD LET YALL KNOW.

Getting to the mall , I hear someone calling my name , turning around and not hearing who's calling I carry on walking . Feeling a hand on my shoulder I turn around and see Leonardo .