16.

Alexia's Birthday Party.

So my baby is finally 6. I'm such a proud mommy , she looks so much like her dad , King. Sometimes I wish he was alive so he can see our princess grow up to being a queen. King was a good dad to Alexia and loved her unconditionally. Happy Birthday My Angel.

For Alexia's birthday we decided on a Frozen birthday theme. Miracle and Chyna will be the princesses and King will be the snow man. They outfits are really cute. I invited kids from Alexia's soon to be daycare so they can get to know each other and so my baby can have friends for her birthday. Leonardo ? Well I don't know what he planning but he's planning something and I hope Alexia is gonna like it. Alexia even calls him " papa ' now. His family is coming over and I hope they gonna like me , Alexia and my family and I hope my family likes his family too. Mama and Papa bought Alexia an early birthday present which was a pink pony like tricycle. The first time she got on it she fell which was funny but my heart was broken seeing my baby cry. Anyway Leonardo taught her and now she rides it everyday.

Me and Leonardo decided that every weekend we go to his mansion. So the birthday celebration is at his house.

Chyna : " Alexia is ready to go now. " , said getting all loud.

Alanze : " Chyna chill boo. I'm coming I'm still getting my bags and her present " , I said walking out my room.

Alanze : " Let's go ! "

Setting the alarm system , we walked out and got in my car. Chyna , King , Alexia and I inside the car. Getting out my iPhone I took a picture of all of us.
Posting it on instagram , " Happy Birthday To My Bundle Of Joy. " , after tagging Chyna I started driving to Leonardo's house. Getting to his house I see the jumping castles , face painting ladies , water slides and many more on his back yard.

To Babbbbbyy :
we are outside baby.

From Babbbbbyy :
I'm coming.

Getting out the car I take Alexia and put her on my shoulder and Chyna does the same. Walking up the drive way we see Leonardo coming towards us.

Leonardo : " Ladies " , he said kissing me and Alexia and hugging Chyna and King.

Chyna : " Sup best friend " , Chyna said laughing.

Leonardo : " Sup shortie " , acting all hood.

Alanze : " Hush baby , you ain't from the hood " , I said laughing and giving Alexia to Leonardo.

Leonardo : " Happy birthday papa's babbbyyy " , he said kissing Alexia all over her face.

Alexia : " Thank you papa " , he thanked him giggling.

After getting in the house we got greeted by my family and his family. I then took Alexia to meet her new friends from daycare. Getting the princess name tag with her name I put it in her and tell her to go play with the other kids and be nice.

Leonardo : " Baby come here. I want you to meet my family. " , he said pecking my lips.

Alanze : " You sure they gonna like me ? I mean I'm black baby. " , I said pouting.

Leonardo : " Cut it out. " , he said grabbing my hand.

here goes nothing , I thought.

Leonardo : Mama , Papa , this is Alanze , my girlfriend. Bae these are my parents Victoria and Albert. " he said with a grin.

Alanze : " After Mr and Mrs Quando. " , I said reaching my hand out but to be pulled into a hug.

Victoria : Oh honey , call me Mama Vic. That's the name Alexia gave me. " , she said laughing and letting me go.

Alanze : " Okay Mama Vic " , I said laughing and smiling.

Alanze : " Mr Quando. " , I said with a nervous smile.

Albert : " So this is the lady that has my son whipped ? Call me Pa's baby girl " , he said hugging me.

Alanze : " Okay Pa's " , I said laughing and looking at both his parents.

After meeting the rest of his family it wax time to sing for my baby girl and everything went around the table she was sitting in next to the two princesses and the snow man and we started sang the happy birthday song and let her cut her cake.

Alexia : " Thank you to my daddy and mommy for making this day special. I love you both. "

Everyone : " Aww. "

After saying our " I love you too " to alexia , she started opening her birthday gifts.

she got : A barbie doll set. Ferri kiddies cars. XYC clothes. ( made that up. ). Money. Kisses. Hugs. And a lot more.