3.

CONTINUING FROM CLUB SCENE .

" Hi ma " , said this chocolate hunk smiling .

" I'm not your ma . I have a name and it sure as hell ain't ma " , I said trying to hold a straight face .

" Oh , fire . I like that . But anyway Miss , What's your name ? " , the guy asked .

" My name is Alazne Jackson " , I told .

" Oh , I'm King Harris . " , he said smirking .

" Oh well , I didn't ask you but okay " , I said .

" Ey Alazne I was finna find out if you would like to come to the VIP with me . I see your girls with my guys so com'on " , he said but asked in a way .

Walking up to the VIP section with him I could feel ugly stares from all the girls in the club and lust stares from the guys . After getting in the VIP section we started talking and getting to know each other . He told me he has a daughter , who is 3 years old . And he told me about himself and I did the same .

As we were talking this girl came up to him and sat on his lap , I just looked at her and smiled . She just rolled her eyes at me . *shrugs*

" King baby , watchu doing with this fat bitch " , the girl said .

" Don't call her that shit , she's thick and she came with me so fuck outta here " King told the girl in a irritated voice .

" You fat bitch , stay away from him " , the girl shouted causing everyone to look at her .

So I stood up since she wanted to give the people a show .
" Listen here baby girl , you don't know me , I don't know you . so please come correct or don't come at all because I will whoop your slutty ass "

Before I knew this hoe grabbed my hair , one thing lead to another and I was on top of this hoe sending punches each second .

" YOU . WILL . NOT . DISRESPECT . ME . LIKE . THAT . YOU. FUCKEN . BITCH . " I said in between my punches .

Soon somebody pulled me by my waist telling me to calm down . I turned around and it was King holding me . After they got that hoe out the VIP section I started drinking again .

The party was starting to shut down and Kayla & Miracle were all boo'ed up and ready to leave with the guys they with .

" We going boo . See you later " Kayla & my sister said hugging me and kissing my cheeks .

" Okay bye babies , I love y'all " , I said smiling . Getting ' I love you 's back I started walking towards my but I got stopped by .... King .

" So you just gonna leave without saying bye huh Joanelle " , King asked me .

I smiled , " I'm sorry , I thought you were gone " , I said opening my car boot and taking of my heels .

" Oh this your ride , nice one . Its okay " , he told me smiling .

" Thank you " , I told him .

" So I was wondering if you could go home with me . we won't do anything you don't wana do . we can chill . you can follow me to my house " , he asked getting nervous .

" Oh , No problem then . Just don't expect anything from me . I'm not like your hoes " , I said laughing but serious as fuck .

I saw him walking this got BMW car , it was HOT ! Before getting inside his car he winked at me and I just cover my fave blushing hoping I didn't look ridiculous .

King's house .

Getting inside his house I was really surprised . It was clean and beautiful .

" Beautiful home ! " , I told him looking around amazed .

" Thanks " , he said laughing at my reaction .

" Okay , we can do whatever you want . I just wanted to be with you " , King said making me giggle and blush .

" We can do anything . We can watch a movie or something " , I told him .

" Okay , follow me then " , he told me walking up the stairs .

Walking up the stairs I noticed a pink room , it was so cute and smelled so nice . I guessed it was his daughters room . Finally walking to his room I saw him in bed with sweatpants only . I started blushing . He gave me a big , long shirt . Walking to his bathroom I took of my clothes and bra and left my thong . Then I took the shirt and wore it .

" Come get in bed with me Alazne " , King said smiling .

I got in the bed and a movie was already playing but we didn't watch we just looked at each others eyes . After a while he bought his head down to mine and started kissing me so passionate . Our tongues were fighting but he ended up winning , he then climbed on top of me and starting feeling on my thighs and ass as he out my hand in my thong playing with my kitty . I was so wet , breaking the kiss I looked at him crazy and he smirked .

Laying on his chest , I could hear and feel his heart beating and the sound of his heart sent me to a calm black place .

Wasn't that good , but I tried guys x .
I hope y'all understand that I'm new to writing , just use to read books only .

But anyway , I hope y'all enjoyed . The next chapter will be where his daughter comes in and Alazne's too .

- Alazne x .