34.

After Alanze and Kayla got the permission from their father they started getting everything for the mission they were doing to do down at the basement. After they took the knifes , acid , guns and many more they started walking towards the basement where they will torture they family abuser.

Opening the door to their dad's basement , they enter with smiles and see that Kidd asleep. Alanze took a bucket of hot water and threw it on him. Before he couldn't scream , Kayla drew a knife target on his body and the centre read target was by his dick.

Kayla : " Okay , Let's play a game. I shot , you don't scream. If you do then Alanze adds acid on you and cuts all your fingers and toes. " , said whispering on Kidd's ear and laughs.

Kayla then started shooting at both his shoulders making Kidd scream and Kidd making Alanze add acid on him and cut off his pinky toe.

After shouting and Kidd's screams and Alanze's acid pouring and cutting of toes it was finally time they really end him.

Alanze : " Can I do it " , she asked Kayla laughing.

Kayla : " No , let's do it together. " , she said kissing Alanze's cheek.

Alanze : " Bye bye. Tell your dad I asked how is hell and I hope he saved space for you honey. " said to Kidd indicating to Kayla it's time they shot.

POW ! POW ! POW ! POW !

Sorry for the late update. One more chapter then the book is done. Thank you so much for all the support guys. You all the best , I love yall.

INBOX ME YALL SNAPCHATS NAMES OR LEAVE THEM HERE. :)