21.

Lola's POV.

Leonardo : " What happened ? I thought I told you to go home ? " , he asked.

Lola : " I was about to but I saw your girlfriend sitting here and she started talking crap to me. " , I said forcing my tears.
Leonardo : " I'm so sorry. I'll make sure she doesn't do it again. " , he said hugging me.

Lola : " No , I'm gonna sue her. Did you see what she did to me ? Look at my face ! " , I cried.

Leonardo : " No Lola , don't do that. I'll give you anything you need. " , he said acting serious.

Leonardo : " I'll give you my black card. Just don't sue her. " , he said hugging me.

Lola : " Okay , I won't. " , I said pouting.

After taking his black card I jump into my Jeep and got ready to upgrade some shit in my life.

You kids gotta follow my lead. Call me a gold digger or whatever but I'm doing this for myself so I can live. Leonardo has a lot of enemies and I was payed by his connection to destroy him. Well destroy his credit card and the test will be up to them what they do with him.

Driving to the closers bank , I get help and take out $ 200 000 . Like baby girl you gotta be clever with this shit , you can't be a gold digger and be dump. After taking the money I put it in my car and I start shopping using Leonardo's card now.

After two hours , I get a call from Leonardo telling me to bring back his card.

I made this chapter short so yall can see how Lola does shit. You guys better vote and comment.