15.

Alanze's POV .

Waking up to hearing frozen ending , I rub the sleep of my eyes and look at Alexi sleeping , smiling I pick her up . Hearing some one cough , I turn around and see Leonardo's friend or whatever .

Alanze : " Hi . " , I said smiling .

Bob : " Hello mam' , my name is Bob and I work for Leonardo . I was instructed to take care of you and little princess . "

Alanze : " Uh ? Do you know where Leonardo went ? " , I asked getting pissed because I asked him nicely not to play his games near my house .

Bob : " Yes , he said I must tell you the truth and the truth only . He had to go to the main house . The main house is where the mafia family stays . They were troubles started at the West side but since they cleared , Leonardo is on his way " , he explained.

Alanze : " Okay , Thank you Bob. I'm about to head out with this chicken and you can join us at night for supper " , I said smiling .

Bob : " If I'm not too busy mam' ".

Checking my phone for messages I see three from Kayla , Miracle and Leonardo .

From Leonardo
- I'm sorry . I'm omw .

To Leonardo
- k.

From Leonardo
- Don't be angry bae , I'm sorry .

To Leonardo
- Don't apologize for something that's gonna happen a lot . Just let it be . Its what you do and I respect it because I respect you . Don't reply , I'm not gonna answer you and don't call too .

From Leonardo
- baaaeee.

From Kayla
- BITCH ! I miss you and kiddo . Meet me at the mall in 2hrs . ily

To Kayla
- Meet me now , I'm omw . ily 2

From Miracle
- Babe . I miss you sis' . Come let's meet up at the mall . I'm w/ Kayla's annoying ass . We need to plan kiddo's party.

To Miracle
- I'm omw .

Getting in my Audi , I look if Alexi is awake . Starting the car , I wave at Bob and drive towards my main gate . Opening the radio , Hello by Adele starts playing . ( A/N : THATS MY JAM. SO DDDEEPP. ) .