9.

KING POV .

Having to steal from someone so you can make some money . Doing that has made me make millions . But not that I sent people to rob the mafia and now its all backing firing because the leader of that mafia is Alanze's boyfriend her dads best connection . And having a disease that you got from a woman you thought you loved .

In the trap .....

Arriving at my trap and seeing everyone waiting for me to tell them our next move . Fuck I need a stress reliever . Calling one of my hoes .

King : " Get down on your knees now ! "

Hoe : " Yes daddy. "

Getting on her knees , she loosen up my jeans seeing me already hard she licks her dry lips . Taking my dick and stroking it slowly making me groan " uh fuck " , taking my dick and putting it on her mouth she sucks the tip slowly she moans , grabbing her hair making her take my dick deeper and deeper she starts chocking on it . After catching her breathe I start fucking her mouth with my dick , feeling myself about to bust in her mouth I let her take the part of dick that can fit in her mouth stroking the rest I bust in her mouth moaning .

King : " Get out my office now and call Chris for me . "

Hoe : " Okay " , clicking her tongue .

What the hell is this hoe clicking her tongue for , I thought .

Chris : " Sup man "

King : " Man , imma need you to do some shit for me tonight . "

Chris : " Sup ? What's wrong ? "

King : " I stole from the mafia and the leader is after me and I have HIV . "

Chris : " What the fuck man ! Why ? Are you out of your mind ? Do you know what those people will do to you ? Huh ? Did you even think if Alexi when you did that shit ? Who you think she gonna stay with when you dead ? I warned you about that hoe too , didn't I ? "

King : " Fuck ! I know I messed up ! But I made this decision so I'm gonna have to deal with the consequences . I've already written a letter to Alanze and Alexi . I've left money for Alexi that will last her until she is 30 something . Tell Alexi I'm sorry . "

Chris : " You are out of your mind man ? King , you gonna have to fight dude . Momma done raise a coward ! and you can take pills for this shit man ! "

King : " I've accepted what I did . I know it will hurt Alexi for life and Alanze will hate me . "

Chris : " You got to fight . " , he said leaving my office .

There's so much to fight for but I just don't have the energy and power anymore . I regret the day I fucked that hoe , Kandi . My baby girl ain't even 10 years old and I'm already dying inside , having this disease eating every cell inside me .

Taking my gun , checking if my bullets are still full , I shut it close . Taking the gun and putting it on my forehead I feel my tears fall down my face . " I love you Alexi " , I said before I fired the gun .

POW ! POW ! POW !

AND THAT WAS THE END OF KING :( . IT WAS GOOD HAVING YOU NIGGA , RIP . NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LETTERS HE WROTE TO THE GIRLS . POOR ALEXI . OH AND GUYS , THANK YOU . 600 AND SOMETHING VIEWERS ON THE BOOK . LOVE YALL BABIES .

Kandi on the MM.