14.

Leonardo's POV

Alanze : " Mh , right there baby " , Alanze said moaning .

WTF ? Waking to Alanze moaning was making me hard and hearing her moan my name just made my dick hard . Getting up and checking Alexi , I see she's still sleeping . Taking her sleeping body and taking her to her room , I open the door and put her on the bed , kissing her forehead before exiting her room .

Walking in Alanze's room . Maybe I should give her something to moan about , I thought . Turning her body , I start kissing her neck making her moan more , taking off her bum shorts , positioning myself in the middle of her thighs getting ready to eat her for breakfast .

Biting her clit , I hear her groan . Smirking at her reactions I suck and lick all around her womanhood . Making my tongue visit her all holes I stick my tongue in them . Hearing her lose her breath , I stop then continue after she has picked up to my pace .

Alanze : " Oh Leonardo , what are you doing to me baby " , she screamed .

Hearing her moan my name , made me harder . I didn't know my dick could be this hard . Chuckling at my thoughts I finish my business and make my way to her upper body , kissing her nipples and neck .

Alanze : " Mh Leonardo baby " , Alanze moaned .

Leonardo : " Morning baby " , I kissed her lips making her taste her .

Alanze : " Mh , that was something else . Want breakfast ? " , she asked giggling .

Leonardo : " Oh dear , no . I've already had my breakfast " , I told her winking at her .

Alanze : " Leonnnnardoo , I'm serious. " , she said giggling and blushing.

Alanze : " Where's Alexi " , she asked frowning .

Leonardo : " She's in her room , don't worry " , I told her and kissing her lips .

Alanze : " Oh god . Talking about Alexi , I need to start planning her birthday " , she said with a smile on her making me smile .

Leonardo : " What is her birthday party theme ? "

Alanze : " I was think of frozen because she liked the two princess in the movie and she's forever singing their songs . "

Leonardo : " Oh well that's nice , if you need any help , I'm your man " , I said kissing me .

Alanze : " You my man then " , she said laughing .

Leonardo : " Oh hey , I'm your man " , I said biting her lips softly making her giggle .

Alanze : " You know what I mean boo " , she said kissing my cheek and exiting the room .
Getting out of bed and making the bed , I walk to her bathroom to take a shower and wash my body , finishing washing my body , I get out of the shower and walk to the mirrors and comb my hair . Wrapping my towel around my waist I exit the bathroom and enter the bedroom to get dressed , after getting dressed I exit the room to go check on Alexi . Knocking on her door and not getting a reply I open the door , and she wasn't in her room .

Going down the stairs I hear voices in the kitchen , entering the kitchen I'm greeted by Alexi with kisses all over my face , laughing I kiss her cheeks and greet her . Carrying her and walking to Alanze , I kiss her neck and sit down so we can eat breakfast .

After breakfast , we go to the playroom and watch Frozen . Alexi and Alanze singing their hearts out to Let it go. .

Hearing my phone ring , I check it and its only a message . Opening the message :

From Ferro
- Dude , get to the main house asap. Troubles coming from the west side. Leave Alanze with all the boys . Don't make them visible .

To Ferro
- I'm omw , get the team ready if needed . okay.

Looking at Alanze and Alexi , I see they asleep . I call one of my boys named Bob to make sure my girls are safe .

Leonardo : " Bob my man , make sure when you wake up they are okay and tell Alanze my reasons for leaving . If you need anything or if shit gets heated calm me . "

Bob : " Okay boss " .

OKAY , I KNOW I SAID SOMETHING ABOUT WRITING THIS CHAPTER ABOUT KAYLA , BUT I GOT BORED WRITING ABOUT HER . BUT DON'T WORRY , HER AND MIRACLE ARE COMING UP THE NEXT CHAPTER .