11.

After two hours of crying , screaming and just feeling numb , I get out of bed so I can wake Alexi up . Exiting my room I open her door and see she's already watching Jessie .
Alexi : " Mommy ! " , she screaming getting out of bed to hug me .

Alanze : " Hey baby , how are you " , I said kissing her .

Alexi : " I'm good thanks . Mommy can I please have waffles today "

Alanze : " Sure baby , you can but Uncle Chris is gonna come over to fetch us . Okay ? "

Alexi : " That's cool . Is daddy gonna be there ? " , she asked with a pout . So cute.

Alanze : " Uh baby . Something happened to daddy and uncle Chris and I are going to explain to you when we eating breakfast . But its gonna be alright my angel . " , I said forcing a smile .

Alexi : " Okay ? "

Alanze : " Let's go bath my baby . We'll bath together in my room . Is that okay ? " , I said smiling .

Alexi : " Yus ! I get to have bubbles all over my body " , she said getting excited .

Alanze : " Yes princess , you will " , I said laughing .

It amazes me how just having her can lighten up my mood even though her daddy just died . Getting her out of bed , I walk towards my bathroom . Opening hot and cold water and putting in the shampoo I walk out my bathroom to go undress Alexi and myself . Finishing undressing both of us , I take four big towels to cover our bodies and hair after our bath . Getting in the bath first testing the water , after testing the water I pick Alexi up and place her in the middle .

Alexi : " Mommy , your toes need to be polished "

Alanze : Ah , but I think they cute like that " , I say laughing .

Alexi : " Na uh ! "

After washing our bodies , we sit in the tub for another ten minutes . I start singing a song to Alexi :

" If roses are red and violets are violets , why would you tell me they blue ? Can we play a game of truth or dare . I'd tell you to tell me the truth . Cause if the truth hurts , let me be in pain for a little , Cause the pain won't last and but neither will we "

Seeing she's getting sleepy , I take out of the tub and wrap her little body and her hair . Doing the same for me , I walk to my closet and take out a pair of leggings , sweater and UGG boots . Going to Alexi's room I take out the same her , leggings , pink sweater and a pair of black UGG boots . Putting lotion on our bodies while singing Beyonce's song , " flawless " , watching Alexi jump on my bed and tries to do the dance I take my phone and snap pictures while laughing .

After dressing up and doing our hair , I take my phone and Alexi's tablet so she won't get bored in the car . Taking my house keys , I set the alarm system and take my purse and lock the house .

Checking my phone and I see 20 missed calls , I see five missed calls from mom , two from dad , four from Miracle , three from Kayla and the rest from Leonardo . Ignoring them , I call Chris to tell him in on my way . Ending the call with him he tells me he'll meet us at Rocomama . Making sure Alexi is in her car seat , I put my seatbelt on and turn on the radio and put on my hotspot so Alexi can play games on her tablet online . Starting my car , I put my gear on 'D' for drive . I open my gate and start driving to Rocomama .