28.

Mommy , Mommy. " , I heard someone say.

Opening my eyes , I see a little girl with beautiful long hair and the cutest face. Looking at the girl , she looked like a mixture of Chris and I..

' Hi mommy. " , the little girl greeted.

" Hi baby. Mommy is so happy to see you. I love you so much " , I told her hugging.

" I know mommy. I love you too. But I'm here to let you move on with your life. " , she said with tears.

" Go on baby " , I tell her while walking around the beach.

" Mommy , you need to forgive daddy. I forgive him but you need to forgive him so you can live again and make more babies with another man so I can have people to visit. " , she said brushing my hair.

" Baby , mommy is hurt. Hurt very much. " , I told her wiping my eyes.

" I know mommy , do it for me. Aunt Alanze needs you and everyone else. "

" But who's gonna say with you baby. Let mommy stay with you. "

" Don't worry , we'll take care of her " , I heard my parents voice.

Picking up my baby , I run towards my parents and hug them.

" I've missed yall so much " , I said crying in their arms.

" We missed you too baby "

" G Pappa and Mamma , please tell mommy she needs to go back. " , she told my mom and dad.

" I know you hurt baby girl but you gotta go back there and live your life. You'll meet the right man for you and I know him and I approve of him. We love you and tell everyone we love them and tell Alanze's dad I said Thank you for raising to being the lady you are no. " , my dad said kissing my cheeks and turning around towards the bright light.

" Dad ! Mom ! Baby ! Wait. " , I tired stopping them but my body couldn't move.

____________________________________

Opening my eyes , I touch my stomach and feel nothing. Sitting up , I try remove everything that's connected to my body.

Kayla : " My baby ! " , I cried , touching my stomach.

Alanze : " Shhu baby girl. " , she hugged me crying with me.

Kayla : " Where is she Alanze , I want my baby " , I cried even more.

Alanze : " Let's wait for the doctor baby. Go back to sleep. Everything is gonna be alright. Trust me. God has a plan. " , she said hugging me.

Five hours later.

Waking up I try sit up but I couldn't because I felt so dehydrated. Coughing hoping someone could hear me. I see Ryan looking up at me.

Kayla : " W..wa. .wa...ter please " , I pointed at the water next to me.

Moving towards my side , Ryan gets the water for me and puts a straw for me. After drinking the water I ask him where everyone is at.

Ryan : " Alanze went to take clothes for you and the other females went back home and the men went to find the people who shot at us. " , he told me looking into my eyes.

Before he could say anything , my doctor came in.

Mrs Smith : " Kayla , I have some good and bad news. The bad news is that baby girl couldn't make it , the bullet was shot directly to your womb disconnecting everything that could help the baby. I'm so sorry for your lost. The good news is that you can go home tomorrow and you have to stay at home for three months and the hospital will still pay you. " , she said hugging me and left.

Not carrying that Ryan was here , I started crying. Getting deeper in the hospital bed , I start crying. Losing a girl and parents is the hardest thing because you have no one that is your blood and the only blood I have on earth doesn't care about me.

Feeling a warm and hard body behind me , I turn around to see Ryan in bed with me.

Ryan : " It's going to be okay. God has a plan for you baby girl. " , he said kissing my forehead.

Kayla : " I have no one. My parents are gone , everyone keeps leaving me alone to face this evil world. " , I cried on his chest.

Ryan : " You have me. I know we don't know each other but we can be each others rock. You also have Alanze , her family , my family. Every one has your back. " , he said rubbing my back.

Opening my eyes I look at the door and see my parents and daughter waving at me and putting thumbs up for Ryan.

Kayla : " Did you see that " , I asked seeing Ryan smile.

Ryan : " Yes , I did. Your daughter is beautiful , just like her mother. " , he said smiling.

Kayla : " Thank you. " , I giggled.

Ryan : " I know it's hard but just know that I'm here. If you need anything , just know I'm here and everyone else. I know it's hard. If you feel like crying , cry baby girl. I'm here and I know that I've known you for a day but it feel like I've known you my whole life. " , he said kissing me.

" Come let's sleep. " , I heard Ryan's voice and went to sleep.

Hope yall liked it. Please vote and comment.