31.

Alanze's POV.

Leonardo have asked us to move in with him. I asked him to give us some time to think about it because I've always done things by myself and never had a man take care of me besides my dad. I know he didn't ask me to quit my job , but I feel like he's asking for way too much.

Right now , I'm in the mansion with the ladies , my mom , his mom , Kayla , Miracle and Alexia. Alexis has been home schooled and she says she likes it because the attention is on her only. As long as my baby is happy and developing skills then I'm very happy.

My mom and Leonardo's mom were having a tea party in the same garden as us but we were by the pool. Alexia was with both her grandma's playing with her tea party giggling with her teddies.

My baby is growing up and I thank God for blessing me with such an angel. My mom and Mrs Quando are getting along and they are best friend now.

Kayla : " So , are you going to move in with Leo ? " , she asked seriously.

Alanze : " I don't know , I don't feel comfortable with moving in with him. "

Kayla : " Why ? I stay with Ryan and we not even dating. " , she told me.

Alanze : " I know that , but yall going to be dating soon. I really love Leo , but I'm just scared for myself and Alexia. What if one day he never comes back. What if he cheats on me with someone better with me. I'm not ready for all of this. It hasn't even been three years since I've got my own money and opened my own business and now I'm needed to move in and be a housewive. I can't , I still want to have my own money and have a job. " , I told Kayla crying on her shoulders.

Leonardo : " Kayla , let me talk to Alanze please. " , he told Kayla surprising us with his presence. Kayla then went.

Alanze : " Baby ? "

Leonardo : " Don't baby me. Don't fucken baby me. All I've tried to do is try make you happy and love you. I love you so much that you don't even get it. Your attitude is killing me Alanze. You make it seem like you don't love me. I try , I seriously try and make you happy but you don't see that. I'm sick and tired of your shit. " , he shouted at.

Alanze : " Don't you dare shout at me ! I'm sorry , I am so sorry. " , I told him crying feeling dizzy.

Leonardo : " No , I'm sorry. I need a break from this. From us. " , he said walking away.

Alanze : " Leonardo ! Leonardo ? " , I screamed his name but he carried on walking.

Falling on my knees , I started crying and the rain began to fall. I heard someone call my name but I couldn't look up or answer them and before I blacked out , I saw Leonardo picking me up telling me to stay with him and he is sorry.

____________________________________

Leonardo's POV.

After taking Alanze inside , I carry her to our family doctor because we can't be out the mansion because of our enemies. Our family doctor , Eddie had everything so it was easy to get help.

Eddie : " What happened " , he asked taking Alanze from me and putting her on the bed in the room.

Leonardo : " We were arguing then I left then she started crying in the rain. " , I said nervously.

Eddie : " Give me some time to check up on her , I'll call you when she's alright. " , he told me.

Closing the door afterwards , I walk to my parents side of the mansion. Everyone had their own side. Knocking on the door , I opened it and saw my mom on my dad's lap. Sitting down on the car opposite them. Sitting down I sighed.