29.

( A/N : HAVE YALL HEARD AUGUST'S NEW ALBUM LIKE MY GADDDDDD ! MY LOVE FOR HIM WILL NEVER DIE. I HOPE HE COMES TO SOUTH AFRICA AGAIN ! WITH NO CHRIS BROWN , JUST HIM ALONE. BTW I WENT TO WATCH ME THIS YEAR APRIL WHERE HE WAS A SURPRISE GUEST. WHEN HE SANG PORNSTAR. OH OH OH OH. )

Okay , back to the story now.

Kayla's POV.

Well I've been staying in Ryan's house , we having done anything. I stay in my room and I don't know what he does but he stays at home and whenever he has to go do his job he takes me to his parents mansion.

I left the hospital three days ago and the funeral two days ago. It was really sad but I couldn't cry anymore because I had no tears to cry. I know that my baby girl is with my parents and so I know she's safe and I can have a happy heart again but what I won't forget is my baby girl. She'll forever be my baby girl and I love her and will see her soon.

Alanze and Miracle have been by my side and I'm so grateful for having them in my life. Not only then but both of the families were helping me out. Even though Ryan and Leonardo's mom thinks I'm her daughter in law , which is funny.

Hearing someone knocking on my door , I open my bed covers and go to the door to open. Opening it I see a smiling Ryan with a tray with breakfast on it.

Ryan : " Morning , I made breakfast for the both of us. I thought since you not going to come downstairs , I should come to you " , he smiled nervously.

Kayla : " It's okay and thank you " , I thanked him laughing and moving out the way so he can come in.

Getting in my room he puts the tray on my dressing table.

Kayla : " Ryan , you do know that I don't bite right ? Come sit on the bed , we can watch the television while eating. " , I said getting in bed.

He took the tray and passed it to me so he can get in the bed without knocking the food off. Getting closer to me , out shoulders were now touching each other , folding my legs I take my fork and start eating while he looks at me.

Kayla : " Ah ? The food is for the both of us " , I told him laughing.

Ryan : " Right. " , he chuckled.

After eating , I told him I will take the dishes downstairs and wash then while he looks for a movie we can watch.

After washing the dishes , I took snacks to eat when we watching the movie. Walking up stairs to my room , I see pictures on the hall way , seeing a little chubby Ryan I start smiling.

Kayla : " I'm back , I took some snacks. " , I said smiling.

Ryan : " That's cool and we watching Let the right one in. " , he told me helping me get in the bed.

Kayla : " If I have nightmares , I swear I'll kill you in your dreams. " , I told him making his bust out laughing.

Ryan : " Chill baby , you got me. No scary monster will get you. " , hearing him call me baby made me shiver and him seeing the effect he has on me made him smirk.