20.

Bob. : " Don't worry Alanze. He loves you and you only. Lola was a stripper then they started seeing each other , no one liked their relationship. Lola then cheated on him. He nearly killed her but he didn't want to kill the baby that was in her stomach. After a month she killed it. " , told me because he show I was hurt by the shit that just happened.

Alanze : " Thank you Bob. Do any lady in your life ? " , I asked giggling.

Bob : " Not really but I have my eyes on this lady. You'll know soon. " , he said laughing.

After ten minutes , Leonardo came back and just told Bob to drive to my work. Okay ? After asking Bob to put some music on he did and I started humming Hello by Adele. Getting to my work place , Leonardo walks me in and stops me.

Leonardo : " Alanze , I'm sorry baby. " , he said looking directly into my eyes.

Alanze : " I know. I'll see you later. " , I said kissing his cheek and walking away making sure to move my hips side to side.

After I helped Chris Brown with getting his life together I just feel like I've become a celebrity therapist. Like ? I'm a family one but though like every day I get an email from someone who is a celebrity asking for my help. Hey ! but though I can't complain because I'm getting my money and a lot of it.

After doing some work I look at a picture of me , Kayla and Miracle. I miss my girls , it's been like week since I last saw then. Taking out my number , I send a message to the group chat.

To Sisters For Life.

Alanze : I miss yo guys so much.

Kayla : I miss you both so much. Like work has been keeping a bitch busy and I have something to tell everyone.

Miracle : I miss you too sissies. I was just thinking about both of yall.

Alanze : Lunch at my house this Saturday ? Mom and Dad will be there.

Kayla and Miracle : Okay , see you on Saturday. Love you.

Alanze : I Love yall too.

After making plans and checking my girls , I call Bob to come pick me up so I can take Leonardo and I to lunch. After he got here , I asked him nicely to drive to Leonardo building and told him I'm taking him to lunch. Hearing my work phone ringing , I see it's an unknown number. After three rings , I answer.

Private Number : Is this Alanze Jackson ?

Alanze : " Yes this is her and who is asking about ? "

After I said that the person ended the call. What the hell ? Okay ? I opened my phone and checked the app to see if my phone is tracked then it said it wasn't being tracked by anyone. Shaking my head , I tell Bob thank and I'll call him when we done.

Knocking on Leonardo's door , I hear people inside so I just sit on the chairs outside his office and wait. After ten minutes , the chick from the daycare came out wiping her face. Clearing my throat , she jumped like a chicken with no head.

Alanze : Hello. You are ? " , I asked already knowing who she is.

Lola : " I'm Lola. " , she said giving me attitude.

Alanze : " Okay ? What you doing here then ? "

Lola : " I came to check up on my man. Why ? "

Alanze : " And who exactly is your man ? " , I asked laughing.

Lola : " Leonardo. " , she told me smirking.

Alanze : " Baby girl , I think something is wrong with you. Leonardo ? The one inside this room is my man. Alanze Jackson's man. M. A. N. , not yours or anybody else. Just mine. " , I said smiling.

Lola : " Are you sure ? Go ask him how he liked having my mouth on his cock. " , she said smiling. Oh ? I was hurt but I wasn't about to make a bitch see me sweat.

Before she could say another work , I pushed her into the way and slapped the shit outta her making sure my nails dragged into her skin.

Alanze : " Listen here boo boo , I'm ghetto as fuck and you don't want to start trouble with me so please baby don't come for me if I ain't send her you. He is mine. Check yourself before you wreck yourself. " , I told her nicely.

Leonardo : " Baby what you doin- ALANZE WHAT THE FUCK ?! " , he yelled at me and was checking if Lola was okay. EX-FUCKEN-CUSE ME !!!

Alanze : ' Are you fucken kidding me right now ? Are you about to choose her over me ? Is it because she fucken sucked your dick ? Huh ? You dirty horny bitches ? " , I asked pissed.

Leonardo : " She didn't suck my dick ? You know I wouldn't do you like that ! Just go home , I'll see you later. " , he dismissing me.

Hurt and heart broken was written on my face. Looking back at Leonardo I see he's all hugged up with Lola. Before I could look back I saw Lola sticking her tongue out. Feeling tears on the corner of my eyes , I just call Bob to come get me and called my assistant to cancel all my meetings.

Getting in the car , I just take my earphones out of my purse. Listening to Erykah Badu's mixtape , I look out the window and cry my eyes out.

LLLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLAAAA ! LMAO , I LIKE HER CHARACTER. AND SHIT IS STILL GONNA GO DOWWWWNNN. SO JUST SIT BACK BABIES.