35.

Ten years later. 

It's been ten years and things have been so wonderful and everyone is healthy and not only are we happy but we have little ones and older ones and our family is still alive , safe and healthy. 

Alanze and Leonardo have three children now. Alexia , their first daughter who is sixteen years old. Alexia Quando is all matured and is a lady like both her grandmother's. Her grandmother's taught her everything , from boys to being a lady and that everything comes first. She's still a daddy's little girl. Leonardo Jnr Quando also known as LJ , is their second son who is nine years old and is just like his father but also a momma's boy. His father , grandfather and uncle are there for him and is more interested in playing football than being a mafia king. Then we have Angelina Quando who is seven and their third child who is all to herself and only gets hyper when she's with her family. She's more like both her parents.

Alexia was in the kitchen making breakfast for her children and husband. Once she was done she started putting the food om their plates.  After she was finished , she felt two arms being rubbed around her waist. 

Leonardo : " Morning baby. " , he said kissing the back of Alanze's neck.

Even on this day , the love the both of them have for each other hasn't faded but grew even harder.

Alanze : " Good morning love , go wake up your babies and wake Alexia last because you know how she gets " , she said turning around and laughing with her husband.

Leonardo and I got married ten years ago on his birthday. It was the best day of my life. Not only was I getting married but I was getting married to someone I deeply love and would do anything for. Our parents were so proud of us and that was just a blessing.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Kayla and Ryan , who are married to each other but have only been married for five years have two children. A boy and a girl who are twins. 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Miracle hasn't found the perfect man for herself because every man wants one thing from her which sex.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

THE ENNNDDD. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BABIES THAT SUPPORTED ME AND SHOWED ME LOTS AND TONS OF LOVE.  I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

BOOK TWO ?