17.

" you used to call me on my cel u lar device at night , you used to call me on my cel u lar device at night. I know when that hotline bling , that can only mean on thing. " - Erykah Buda.

Driving to work while listening to Erykah's new mixtape , I started jamming to it since I was stuck in traffic. After 30 minutes , I finally got to work. Taking out my purse and work bag I locked my car and started walking towards the building. Getting in touch lift and greeting everyone. I exit and enter my workplace , I greet my assistant and get my messages and walked to my office.

After accepting and sending messages to people. I started getting ready for my session with Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj. I personally don't like the couple together but I won't let that get with my professional image. After waiting patiently I hear a knock on my door.

Alanze : " Morning , I'm Alanze. Please take sit. " , I said greeting both of then.

Nicki Minaj : " Morning , thank you so much for trying to help us. We really appreciate it. "

Alanze : " The pleasure is all mine. Would yall both like something to drink ? Anything ? "

Meek Mill : " Please can we both have water " , he requested nicely.

Alanze : " Okay , wait right here. I'll get my assistant to get yall some. "

After asking my assistant to attend to their needs , I sit and wait until they ready to talk. By just looking at them , you'd think they have no problems but sadly they do and the main problem is that Nicki Minaj doesn't want to get a baby right now and the forever fighting.

Alanze : " So I'm going to start with Miss Minaj , so tell me how you feel about your relationship with Meek and why is it you here to get help. "

Nicki : " My relationship with Meek is what I dreamed of. He takes care of me , treats me like a queen and just loves me unconditionally. The problem is , he wants me to have his children but I'm not ready for that stage. I'm still getting my career on line. It might look like it's on line but it's not. I have fans to make music for and money to make for myself. " , she said truthfully.

Alanze : " Okay hun. So Meek what do you have to say about that ? "

Meek Mill : " I personally think that a child won't stop her from completing her career or whatever. I just feel like after every I've done , she could give me a kid. " , he told getting irritated.

Alanze : " What things ?

Nicki : " Meek got into a rap fight with drake over the fact that I was talking to drake. I mean he is like a brother to me and I'm like his sister. If it wasn't for him , meek wouldn't know about a Nicki Minaj. So they started doing this rap battle thing and drake said things about me having more money then meek and how I'm the one wearing the pants for my relationship and what no. So meek got pissed and told me that I should be a housewife the I disagreed. "

Alanze : " Okay both of yall listen. Your personal life shouldn't not interfere with your music life. What happens in your career shouldn't affect your relationship. Meek , give her some time. She treats you like the man you are and what other people say about your relationship shouldn't do anything to you because you know what you have with your woman. Don't rush things. Patient is a virtue and virtue is great. Love each other like and be thankful that yall have each other. Now let's hug it out ? " , I said laughing.

Once I was finished talking , they hugged it out and kissed each other.

Nicki : " Thank you so much. We really appreciate it. " , she said shaking my hand.

Alanze : " The pleasure is all mine. I see we only have two meet ups so please go finalise that with the assistant. " , I said shaking meek's hand.

After the session with these two I checked the time and it was , 5:58 pm. Shutting down my laptop I locked up my office and said bye to my pa. Getting in my car , I drove to my house hoping Alexia and Leonardo didn't mess up my house. Opening my gate , I park my car in my garage. Taking my things with me I lock my car and enter the house to loud giggles in the game room.

Alanze : " Babies ! I'm home ! "

Alexia : " Mommy ! " , she screamed hugging my legs. Picking her up. I kiss her all over her face.

Alanze : " Where's my other baby ? "

Alexia : " Follow me mommy " , she said giggling.

Getting in Alexia's room , I see Leonardo with make up and a tutu. Taking my phone out and taking a photo of him , I post it on instagram.

@AlanzeJ , my babies. ♥♥ .

After helping him clean himself , I take Alexia for her afternoon bath and make her noodles. After eating her noodles , she went to sleep. Leonardo and I ate left overs from Alexia's party. After talking about my day , we went to bed.