24.

Leonardo : " I'll get it. " , he said smiling.

Alanze : " I'm coming with you "

Opening the door , we see Chris and Lola. I thought Chris was with Kayla though !

Alanze and Leonardo : " What the fuck are you doing here ? " , we both asked Lola at the same time.

Chris : " Can you guys chill. This is my cousin Lola. Lola meet Alanze and Leonardo. " , He said looking confused.

Lola : " I know them. " , she said smiling and lookong down at Leonardo. Why the hell did I have to have a hot boyfriend , I asked myself.

Alanze : " Yeah. Why don't you go inside and see Kayla , Chris. " , I said smiling at him

Alanze : " Do anything disrespectful , you going to leave this house with nothing but a black eye. " , I said smiling at her.

Taking Leonardo with me , we introduce Lola to everyone and Leonardo's looked like they wanted to kill her. Smiling at them , I tell everyone what I made and that we'll have dinner out if we not too tired.

We spoke about : Alexia's first day at daycare , how me and Leonardo are doing , Miracles model agent , how she met Jake. Kayla told us that she's pregnant and she's three months. I'm gonna be a aunt and I'm proud of her but my parents didn't like the fact that she got a baby out of wedlock but they stayed cool. Mr and Mrs Quando told us about Leonardo's childhood and told me to come visit them so I can see his baby pictures. Lola ? Well she was spoke to Chris only and said that she love my sushi. Something was off about her. She didn't look at Leonardo or do anything funny.

Tomorrow or on Monday I'll get someone to do a background check on this girl because something deep inside me said there's something up with her. I don't trust her and I don't think Leonardo should.

Leonardo : " Babe, everyone is thinking of leaving and we'll have dinner at my parents house next week Sunday because there's no school on Monday " , he told me and turning me around since my back was facing him and I was doing the dishes.

Alanze : " Oh okay , that's cool. Lemme get my cloth to wipe my hands then I'll come say my goodbyes. " , I said biting his neck.

Leonardo : " You do know what I do to you when you do that right ? " , he asked while smirking.

Alanze : " Oh , I know daddy. I get to be filled up by that delicious cock of yours " , I told him kissing his bottom lip getting him hard.
Leonardo : " You feel that ? Huh ? " , he asked me with his deep voice.

Alanze : " Oh yes , I do honey. Want me to go down there ? " , I asked licking my lips.

Alexia : " Mommy ! Mommy ! Can I please go to Mamma and Pappa house ? " , she asked with the brightest smile ever.

Alanze : " I don't know baby. Ask daddy. " , I said winking at Leonardo and going back to washing the dishes.

After washing my dishes we said bye to everyone. Lola had already left without Chris so he was going with Kayla. Jake and Miracle said their goodbyes. Before leaving both our parents made arrangements for their lunch dates alone.

Alanze : " And we all alone now " , I said jumping on the sofa.

Leonardo : " Yeah , about that ? So are you really planning to go down " , he asked kissing my shoulders.

Alanze : " Ah , oh I was thinking of a lap dance though big daddy. " , I said laughing.
Leonardo : " Oh really ? " , she said laughing.

Alanze : " Yes really. Now I'm about to go upstairs and look sexy for you baby because I've missed the feeling if you inside me. " , I said walking upsides but not before getting my ass slapped.

Going upstairs , I take out a lacy thong and bra , putting it on , I open my closet to take out my see through gown that's from KinkyMe to cover her. Undoing my hair , I let my hair down and curl it by the ends. Putting on red lipstick , I walk into my bathroom to check if I'm okay and comfortable. Taking my phone out of the charger , I open the app to control the lights in my house and music. I made the whole house dime and played a song.

Walking down the stairs slowly I see that Leonardo is already has his top off. Reaching the last step , I put my hands above his dick and pull him using his pants. I made him sit down on the chair we had for the lap dance. Sitting him down , I start dropping my body slowly while touching his chest and using it for balance. Getting up , I turn around so that my ass is now facing him and I start grinding on his dick , before he could touch me I slapped his hand back and undid my lacy gown. I had my bra and thong only now , getting on my knees I crawl towards him while biting lips and giggling from what I was seeing. Seeing a big print on his pants I get up when I've crawled until I got to him. I got up and twerked on his hard dick while giggling.

Alanze : " Now you can touch " , I told him taking out his dick and stroking it.

Leonardo : " You freaky little kitty " , he said moaning.

Before he could stop me from teasing him , I take his dick and rub it on my clit teasing both of us. Before I could moan , he kissed me and carried me to my room and the unthinkable happened.

OKAY , THAT WAS WEIRD TO WRITE. BUT I HOPE YALL ENJOYED IT. VOTE AND COMMENT. MM : Miracle.