19.

" Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di " , my loud add alarm rang. Checking the time it was still 04:35 am. I seriously don't know why I set it to ring so early. After switching the reminder off , I looked to my right to see a sleeping Leonardo. Seeing him try find my body undercover so we can cuddle , I just come closer to him. Resting my head on his chest he kisses me forehead and tells me to go sleep.

Leonardo's POV.

It's every men's dream to have a loving girlfriend , good career and have everything he needs and more. Not only am i the leader of the most ruthless group in the world but I'm the CEO of a law firm.

Since I've had Alanze and Alexia in my life everything has been good , I mean my family adores them and i love them both.

Walking up , I go to the bathroom to do my hygiene and take a shower so after I've done breakfast I can change into my work suit. After showing I put on my boxers and sweatpants and go to the kitchen to make breakfast for the three of us. Alexia came back on Sunday and today is Monday meaning today is her first day going to the daycare. My baby is growing and maturing.
Walking up Alanze , I swear if she's not sleeping then she's walking. But my baby stays filled up. ( if you get what I'm tryna say. )

Alanze : " Fucken chill. I'm up. " , she shouted. OKAY ?

Walking out our room I go walk up my baby.

Alexia : " Morning daddy , I'm already up. " , she said giggling and giving me kisses.

Leonardo : " Morning princess. " , I said picking her up.

After washing Alexia up I take out some black leggings , pink crop top , written " I love daddy. " , taking out a black jacket and taking out pink small roshes.

After dressing Alexia up , we go downstairs to eat breakfast.

Alexia : " Daddy , where is mommy ? "

Leonardo : " She's getting ready baby. "

After eating we wait for Alexia so we can all go together. After ten minutes she gets downstairs and takes an apple and the shaker I made for her.

Alanze : " Morning babies " , she said greeting both of us and kissing us.

Alexia : " Morning mammmmmaa " , she said all excited.

Alanze : " Is my baby ready for her first day in daycare " , she said raising her eyebrows at Alexia. A giggling Alexia screamed a " Yes. "

Locking up the house , we meet Bob waiting for us next to a black SUV.

Bob : " Morning. " , he said opening the door for all of us.

Greeting him back we enter the car and sit and put on our seat belts so Bob can start the car. After making small chats , I could tell there was something wrong with Alanze. Not wanting to talk about it in front of Alexia , I just look at her.

Getting to Alexia's daycare , both of us decide to walk her inside.

Alexia : " Bye Uncle Bob ! "

Bob : " Bye Princess A " , smiling.

Alexia : " Daddy , so if I'm the princess then that means mommy is the queen and you the king right ? " , she asked looking at the both of us.

Leonardo : " Yes baby , mommy is my queen and you my princess. " , I said kissing both of then.

Betty : " Morning and Welcome to The future stars , I'm Miss Betty and I'll be your daughters teacher for the rest of the year. " , she said smiling bright and shaking our hands.

Before Alanze could ask a question , a familiar voice called my name.

Lola : " Leonardo , oh my god , how are you " , she asked smiling and hugging me.

Leonardo : " Hi Lola " , I said with an awkward smile .

Lola : " I've missed you so much papi " , she said trying to kiss me.

Alanze : " Alexia , let's go baby. Your class is about to start " , She told Alexia. Before turning around she told me she'll wait in the car for me. Kissing Alexia , I said bye to. Why is Lola still standing here.

Lola : " Who's that ? " , she asked annoyed.

Leonardo : " That's my wife. " , I said smiling.

Lola : " I don't see a fucken ring on your finger ! " , she shouted.

Leonardo : " Don't you dare raise your voice at me you dirty slut. What the hell are you even doing here ? " , I asked annoyed.

Lola : " I said I was sorry about that and you didn't have to fucken send his body parts to my house. Do you know how horrible it was for me ? My nephew goes to this daycare. " , she said with tears at the corner of her eyes.
Leonardo : " Well I didn't say sleep with my fucken worker while dating me. " , I told her annoyed.

OKAAAAAYYY. LOLA IS HIS EX GIRLFRIEND THAT SLEPT WITH HIS WORKER WHILST THEY WERE DATING.