32.

Alanze's POV.

It's been a week since I found out I was pregnant. Today , I thought I should tell Kayla and Miracle. I really don't want to tell Kayla because of what she has been through but I also feel like a bad sister.

Right now , I was getting ready to go to the mall with my sisters so I can tell. Leonardo first said no , but I had to prove myself to him that he can really trust me while we out.

Getting ready , I put on a pair of leggings with Leonardo's sweater and put my boots that's my mom bought for me yesterday.

Kayla is at Ryan's house so she will meet up there and Miracle is here in the mansion with us. Miracle's boyfriend has been on some level and she might just drop him.

Alanze : " Baby , I'm ready. " , I told Leonardo.

Leonardo : " You going out like that ? " , he asked with both his eyebrows raised.

Alanze : " Yes ? I'm pregnant and I want to be comfortable. I'm not trying to impress someone so whatever. " , I told him hugging is kissing him.

Leonardo : " Okay , bye baby. I love you. " , he said kissing back.

Alanze : " I love you too honey. "

Thank the heavens I bought my car here , getting in the car and putting my bag on the next seat and putting my seat belt on.

Exiting the Leonardo mansion , I get this weird feeling that something bad is going to happy , so I look at my mirrors and see if there's anyone following me.

Getting in the mall , I go into Forever 21 and buy some clothes since I'm going to need extra clothes. After shopping for myself , I go to the babies stores and start shopping for my daughter and baby in the stomach.

Hearing my phone ring indicating me that I've just got a message. I take out my phone and see that it's Kayla.

From Kayla.
- Where are you ? Come to Don's. We hungry so get your ass here fast .

To Kayla.
- Chill. I'm coming.

After paying for the clothes , I start walking towards the restaurant they were in. Telling the waiter that I have already gotten my seat with people inside , she let's me in. Before I could go to them , I heard a voice behind me. " Muva ! Where have you been ? "

Alanze : " Amber ? How are you baby ? " , I said hugging her. I haven't seen my friend in a while.

Amber : " I'm good thanks mami. I'm having an important meeting with on of my lip glosses brand so I'll see you later muva. call me , love you bae. " , she said hugging me.

After greeting Amber , I start walking to my sisters who were already eating.

Alanze : " With out me ? " , I asked pouting.

Kayla : " You were taking forever. Sorry baby. " , she said.

I sat down and started eating both their meals. I ordered something to eat and a drink.

Alanze : " I have something to tell you all guys " , I said smiling at them.

Kayla and Miracle : " What ? " , they said getting excited.

Alanze : " Well me and Leonardo are expecting. Guys , I'm pregnant. " , I told them.

Before I could see their faces they were already jumping on me and congratulating me. Laughing I hugged them back and said thank you.

Miracle : " I think I'm going to dump Jake. He is always working , whenever I try make plans with him he shuts me off and I just want a boyfriend who's going to be there. I haven't had sex since prom and I'm getting so frustrated. " , she told us.

Kayla : " Damn girl , don't you have toys or what ? Me and Ryan haven't had sex but we shower and do oral. " , she told us laughing and blushing.

Alanze : " You so nasty. " , I said laughing.

After two hours of talking and laughing , we pay our bill and leave a tip that was the same amount as our bill.

Kayla : " Can you drop me off at Ryan's house , he is with Leonardo working. "

Before I could answer her , my phone started ringing and it was Leonardo.

Alanze : " Hey baby daddy ".

Leonardo : " Hey baby , get home now. I miss you. I'm on my way home. "

Alanze : " I miss you too daddy. Okay , I'm bring Kayla to the mansion then Ryan can pick her up there. "

Leonardo : " Okay , love you. "

Alanze : " Love you too. " .

Saying bye to Miracle , we start walking towards my car , before I could open my door I saw someone behind Kayla and before Kayla could warn me about a person behind me too , I was already caught.

After putting a fight , they put us in a van with more men.

Alanze : " Please don't kill us. " , I said crying and holding Kayla.

____________________________________

Five hours later.

" Wake up you bitches. " , a voice said.

Kayla : " Who are you ? Please don't kill us , we will give you whatever you want. " , she begged.

In times like these , I'd use what my daddy told me when I was young. " Never show fear because they will use it against you. ". So I just did talk until he told us what he wanted.

" My name is Kidd and my father is Ricky Jackson. " , he told us smirking.

The minute he told us that , I just knew that the worst is about to happen.

YALL REMEMBER RICKY JACKSON ? GO READ CHARTER FIVE IF YOU DONT REMEMBER HIM.