7.

Leonardo Vincent Quando POV ...

Hello there Bella's . My name is Leonardo Vincent Quando . I'm 27 . Most people think my surname is Adam , but its not . That's my mothers surname . But anyway . I have my own Law Firm . Adam & Quando Law Firm , its really successful .

Receiving a knock , I answer by saying , " come in " ...

In walks the Goddess of Beauty . The curvy body of hers , if I wasn't a gentleman I would fuck her right on this desk . Mh , mh , mh . Her eyes , so ... soo breathtaking .

Directing her to her seat I can't help hut look at that ass of hers . The way she carried herself you could tell she was a bad woman . She's what you really call ' Miss Independent ' , not like these others girls who trap males to get money ( A/N : no shade ! ) .

" Hi I'm Alazne . I'm Chris Brown's sister and therapist . " ,said an angelic voice ..

Mh mh mh mh ......

" Oh , well Miss.Alazne I'm Leonardo and I'm his lawyer . So what's the deal ? " , I asked looking into her eyes .

" Well , Chris wants full custody of Royal . But the thing is the baby mamma ain't letting that happen because she's using Royal as her lotto ticket to get Chris money . " , she said with so much anger .

Writing down the other information she gave me on my iPad , I started arranging a meeting with a social worker ..

" Okay , well Miss.Alazne I've arranged a meeting with our company's and government's social worker . " , I told her smiling .

" Thank you very much Mr.Leonardo . I really appreciated you helping Chris out " , she said with a pleasant smile .

" My pleasure . " , I told Alanze returning the smile .

" Well I gotta head out " , said Alanze .

" Oh , I don't mean to sound forward but please can I take you out to lunch or dinner anytime this week . I would really like to get to know you " , I said nervously .

" Oh my ? Uhm , sure . Here's my number " , she said laughing while writing her number down .

" Haha , thank you . Bye Bella " , I said winking her . Seeing her blush turned my wink into a smirk .

" Bye Mr.Quando " , she said kissing my cheek . Brave Much ?!?!

Walking her to the door I couldn't help looking at her ass .

A BIT LATE . SORRY MY LOVIES . I PROMISE TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER INTERESTING :) . DON'T FORGIVE TO GO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM .

*MM - HOW THEY BOTG FELT WHILST TOGETHER