23.

Saturday.

So its finally Saturday , time to be with my family and my babies. After talking to king and hearing those words come out his mouth a weight has been lifted of my shoulders and it feels refreshing. Leonardo told me the story about Lola. I ain't mad because he is mine , but that bitch better watch out because I don't play when it comes to mines. I just feel sorry for every male she has made broke.

For today's meal I decided to make sushi for everyone then for dinner we going to go out. I asked Kayla and Miracle to come help me different sushi.

People who were coming are : Mom , Dad , Chris , Chyna , King , Kayla , Miracle , Miracle's boyfriend ( which is a surprise for everyone. ) , Leonardo , His mom and dad.

So there's like 14 of us. I just hope everything goes smoothly. I made different types of sushi. so we have , Nigiri Sushi , Spam Sushi , Temaki Sushi and more. Since Alexia doesn't like sushi , I made little triangle sandwiches which had ham , bacon and cheese inside them.

Three hours later.

After we all went to wear something formal and comfortable , we set up the table and people started arriving.

Mom : " Alanze , Alexia ! " , mom screamed.

Alexia : " Gggrrraaannnnniiiee " , she run down the stairs to hug my mom and dad.

Alanze : " Afternoon mommy. Daddy. " , I said hugging my mom and dad.

After greeting everyone. Leonardo and his parents came and I answered the front door.
Alanze : " Afternoon Mr and Mrs Quando. " , I said smiling.

Mrs Quando : " Oh Stop It , we told you to call us mamma and pappa. " , she said laughing and hugging me.

After hugging both Leonardo's family , I greeted him and he tried kissing me but I didn't want my family seeing me do that. He gave me a weird look and kissed my cheeks.

Before closing the door I see a guy exiting his car. He had a coconut kind of skin colour and he was muscular and good looking and he was also white.

Alanze : " And what do we have here ? " , I said smiling and taking my hand out to shake his.

Jake : " Hi , I'm Jake and I'm Miracle's boyfriend. I guess you're her sister because you totally look like her twin. " , he said laughing.

Alanze : " Oh hey Jake. Yes , I'm her sister. I've heard so much about you. Come on let's go inside everyone is waiting. " , I said pulling him towards my front door.

Opening the house , I see Leonardo giving me an ugly stare. Smirking I just ignore him and walk towards everyone. Everyone was seated in the my dinner room which had a really long dinning table.

Miracle : " Jake ! You made it. " , she ran to him and hugging him tightly.

Jake : " Baby , I can't breath. " , he said chuckling.

Miracle : " Sorry. Every one this is Jake , my boyfriend. " , she told everyone smiling brightly.

After introducing Jake to everyone , our parents liked him and even Leonardo's parents. My parents were getting along his and everything was just perfect until there was a loud knock on my door.

MM : LOLA. GUESS WHO IS AT THE DOOR ? LMAO , ONLY I KNOW.