Three

Nearly 100 comments and 300 votes!Thank yoooou!!

Photo-Liam's Outfit,Louis' outfit will be in find next chapter as we shall continue

Enjoy :)

"Calm your tits Tommo,"Zayn was currently in the process of trying to dry Louis' hair,a shiny red hairdryer in one hand as he held Louis' head steady with the other so he didn't move his head back and burn himself on the hot hairdryer.Louis was half dress and panicking,he was half an hour away from being face to face with his future Dom,his soul-mate,his other half whatever you wanted to call Liam and it was fucking terrifying.At first he was calm about everything,gang was until he realised that his favourite shirt needed washed,dried and ironed and then when he couldn't find it,he started to panic more.

Then things just got silly,once he was forced into the shower by Zayn who was sorting out a snappy and sharp looking outfit for Louis,He started to worry about the minor things about his body,like his nose and what colour his eyes were and even pinching some of his non-existing fat on his body with his index finger and his thumb.He stood in front of the mirror and Inspecting his own body and judging himself,trying to put himself in Liam's shoes and try and pick out all of his little flaws.Such as how his teeth weren't perfectly straight or his hair was too floppy or how his thighs touched and that he didn't have a trim up and down figure,instead he had curvy hips and a round bottom.It was those little things that made Louis worry,that Liam would notice how Louis would always fidget or pick at a napkin,how'd move his hands as he speaks or can't sit still without moving some part of his body.

"He will love you,I Mean he's gotta love you or else I'll come after him with my secret gang,"Zayn smirked as he ran a brush through Louis' hair and dried the strand he had brushed before clipping it to separate the dry piece of hair from Louis' damp hair.Louis' hair was naturally feathery and it was one of Zayns favourite things about Louis physically.The 19 year old was half dressed,his white panties on with a light blue shirt,the sleeves of the shirt rolled up to his not much of a bicep.

"Don't mention Gangs,"Louis half begged but really,the thought of his Dom being the boss of a gang was kind of a turn on,not that he would ever mention it to anyone.Not even to Zayn who he told everything too."What if he's rude?Or he's rough and mean?Fuck this gonna be so awkward and weird,"He waved his hands up into the air and then let them slap down onto his naked thighs,Louis got on with nearly everyone with his sassy and snarky attitude and his friendly banter,but this was his Dom,the person he was going to have to spend the rest of his life with and who will be caring for him.He'e have to follow his every orders even if that mean the he had to change his attitude or appearance,if Liam didn't like Louis' sweaters then he wouldn't be wearing them; Fair and square (And honestly Louis would cry without his sweaters and hoodies).

"You are awkward and Weird to be honest,"Zayn chuckled as he ran his fingers through his own raven black hair that he had styled into a messy Quiff.Who am I kidding?Everything Zayn Malik is perfection,from the minute he wakes up to the second he falls asleep,even while drunk he is a charmer and is still perfectly sexy that it even makes God quiver.He heard Louis let out a distraught sound,"Babe,this will only worry you if you let it worry you.Not all Doms are strict or rough,that Fifty Shades crap has messed with you mind.And even if he is part of a g-a-n-g,"He spelt out the word Gang for Louis' sake,"It doesn't mean he is a bastard,he would be a big softy for all you know,"He hummed to himself as he finished off Louis' hair,it being all fluffy as it as styled into his usual feathery fringe that went over his forehead.It added to his innocent look.

"I just want him on like me,is that so bad to ask?"A pout made its way onto Louis' lip gloss coated lips as he was stood up and the buttons of his shirt was fixed and so was his collar and perfect and neat rolled up sleeves.Zayn he,d in his hands the black jeans that he wanted Louis to wear,handing them to him.