Ten

THANK YOU FOR 2K VOTES I LOVE YOU ALL AND IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY

This is a really boring and crappy chapter that I just wrote BC I needed to update and people wanted it updated and BC I got 2K

"Hi!Em... Please don't tell Mister Payne but was there any chance that the driver left a backpack in here? I left it in the car I arrived in and I really need it."Louis worries to the nearest and first housekeeper than he spots, his arms crossed over his chest and scratching his nails into his skin which he did whenever he was nervous or on the verge of an anxiety attack. He only realised that he was missing his back pack whenever he was having lunch with Liam, and even then Liam went all out and took him to a bloody restaurant.

Liam drove them to the restaurant just down the road in a completely different car, it was nice though and Louis was able to have a Greek feta cheese salad which he loves. Unfortunately he couldn't make it while living in his apartment and neither could Zayn but what he ate must've been the best food he ever ate since he started college and he and Zayn treated themselves by going out to eat.

He was too scared to ask Liam if he could go and search his cars for his missing backpack that held all very important medication and a note. So while he sat in Liams large office on the sofa on his phone as Liam sent a couple of emergency emails, he asked to go to the loo which Liam granted and told him the direction.

"What colour was it, dear?" He asks kindly and moves down the hallway carrying folded towels in her arms. The Twink sighs deeply and follows her when she motions for him to follow her down the stairs and into the kitchen.

He wasn't liking this, not one bit. All of the new places and new rooms, new faces they were unfamiliar to Louis and it was scary to the least. He hated new surroundings, it made him feel isolated and as if he was the odd one out of the surrounds that he didn't know. He only felt comfortable whenever he was close to Liam for the reason that he knew him and that he was his dorm. He also made him feel safe which he loved.

"Purple which white polka dots."Louis informs her and digs his nails deeper into his skin and breathes in deep,y, his eyes darting at the clock on the wall. The housekeeper nods her head, sets the towels onto the kitchen counter and goes through the door that leads into the garage.She returns moments later with a backpack in her hands and a smile on her pale lips as she hands the backpack over to Louis."Thank you so much..."

"Jackie,"She smiles at him," and you're very welcome. If you need anything or help just call for me on the intercom in you and sirs room."Jackie tells Louis who thanks her one more time, slinging his backpack onto one shoulder and starts to rush up the correct flight of stairs.He frowns and turns in a complete circle unsure of which door was the one that Liam was behind.

"Daddy?"He calls out, griping onto the strap of his backpack in worry.He hears Liam call his name and he's soon going down the hall and to the left, opening the door and stepping inside."Sorry I didn't know which room you were in, I'm not good in new places." He whispers ignoring the stinging sensation in his arms from where his nails were scrapping his delicate baby smooth skin.He had pushed the sleeves on his jumper down to cover the marks he left with his nails.

"I would like you to knock before you enter my office,"Liam says and he types fast on the keyboard of his computer.Stop fucking up Louis, Louis' mind screams at himself wanting to cry as he bits his bottom lip to stop himself. "What took you so long? You were on,y going to the loo."He asks and concludes.

"I-I had to fetch my backpack, it was important." He whispers and takes it off his shoulder, holding the bag by one of the straps and taking steps forward to Liams large wooden desk.Liam raises an eyebrow in question as Louis hands it over to him and stands awkwardly beside him. Taking a deep breath. "It's uh- my medication for my ADHD and Social Anxiety disorder. T-there's a note inside that explains what happens if I don't take them and when I should, I-I didn't write it but Zayn did and there's a note from my doctor to tell you that I ain't bullshitting you."