Thirty-Eight

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated this in awhile. I had put this hold for a while as I focused on my other fics and my Christmas assessments that I needed a lot of focus for too. I don't like to rush this, especially because so many people to read and rushing will ruin what I have at the moment. As of January 1st 2017 I am updating again.

When I started this, I had to real intention of ending this Fanfic but I think I should start looking into How I will. I'm not saying it's going to be soon but this fic will end within the next 10 or so chapters.

Also! Thank you so much for over 16.5K votes and over 400K views!

Again! I'm sorry for the long long long wait and I hope this chapter will make up for it (:

"Daddy, just tell me where we are going. You know I hate surprises."Louis pouts from where he's sitting in the passenger seat of one of Liam's precious cars, forced to keep his head down so that he can't look out the window of the car. As an attempt to slowly edge Louis back to normal, Liam had offered the blindfold to be tied around the submissives head, accepting that Louis was not ready to be plunged back into darkness whenever he has shook his head.

"Well I hope that you don't hate this one."Liam hopes, keeping his mind focused on the long length of road before him, car swerving smoothly on the twisty roads that lead to the destination. It's a simple surprise, one that Liam hopes will calm down Louis' nerves after the terrible card he has been handed over the past months, and maybe in away it will ground him enough to bring him back into the loop of reality, open him up more.

Liam had picked Louis up at the university, a bubbling feeling of fondness forming as he had listened to Louis' rambles about his tour of the university, from the people that he had the pleasure to be introduced to and to the lab that he has been give, shoving his phone into Liam's face for the Dom to show off the photographs of this new workspace.

"Daddy, just tell me please."Louis whines impatiently, wiggling in his seat as he pouts down at his jean cladded thighs. Whatever it is, Liam sounds excited and maybe Louis should be too but he has a feeling of dread in the pit of his stomach that whatever it is is going to come with a price to pay on Louis' behalf.

"Princess, we're going to be there soon. You're going to like it, I hope so anyway."Liam worries away on his bottom lip, shaking his head of worrying thoughts as he reaches over to take Louis' smaller hand in his own. Keeping his eyes on the road, Liam brings up Louis' hand and presses a kiss to his knuckles."You'll like it, I'm sure."

"And if I don't?"

"Then I'll buy you pretty panties,"

"I have enough panties, Daddy."

"You can never have enough panties,"Liam declares, smirking as he casts a glance at his sub who remains obedient with his head tilted down, nose pointed to his thighs. His hand remains laced with Louis' turning his attention back onto the road as he turns."And besides, the way you ruin them with your orgasms, you're going to need some new ones."

"Liam!"Louis blushes all the way to the tips of his ears, squirming in embarrassment whenever Liam leans his head back and chuckles out of fondness and amusement. He still adored how embarrassed that Louis could get, even over the most of simplest of things that the lair have done together or in fact Louis has experienced before. Louis is far from innocent but he sure does know how to act it.

"Don't get so coy, you're a little minx, that's what you are."

"Only for you, Daddy."

"Only for me."Liam agrees in the same tone of whisper, brushing a soft kiss against Louis' knuckles as they keep driving.