Sixteen

Thank you for 4K votes and 600 comments :)

I keep looking at the view count and freaking out BC IM already so close to 100K

This is literally just tooth aching fluff

Photo- Louis' Pyjamas

Louis feels like he's floating, he feels like he's just taken a puff of a joint and is experiencing what has to be one of the best Highs he has even had. His mind is so mellow and his joints are so lax, a blissful smile stretched onto his lips and his blue eyes rolled back to the back of his head in ecstasy. He feels like he's floating on a cloud and that nothing else in the world matters other than him and Liam who seems to have him laid on the ground of Liams office.

Liam is towering over the younger, crouched down and a thumb rubbing over well crafted and High cheekbones where soft and long eyelashes are rested. Louis' glasses sit on the table. There's a small ghostly smile on the older mans lips, his other hand running through Louis' sweaty hair to make him feel more relaxed and to show him that he's in a safe environment.

"Hey baby, did so good. Daddy's very proud Love."He coos, starting to unbutton Louis' white shirt to take it too of the clearly over heated boy. Louis grunts and moves his hands lazily to stop Liam, head lolled to the side, eyes still closed."I know, you're sticky and sweaty. We'll get this off and give you a cool off with a wet clothe, rub some scream on your tush and then get some water into you."Louis' needs Come first.

The mans boxers are uncomfortable on him from when he too came but he'll stick with it until he has Louis settled on top of the bed and has been cooled up.

Louis moans at the mer touch of Liams hand on his chest, rubbing a hand up his chest and down his tummy. Liam chuckles at his actions, throwing the the white shirt away and telling himself to have one of the housekeepers to clean up the mess that Louis has made in here. He pulls Louis' panties down the rest of the way to throw them away also.

"I'm going to pick you up now, is that okay?"Louis nods mindless and Liam does as he says, carefully and gently scooping the half Conked out teen. The dominate rests his submissive on his hip, making sure to rest his hands somewhere where he didn't belt Louis. A submissive in subspace may not be aware of Pain that has been inflicted on them and Liam wasn't taking the chance.

Louis' arms are lazily looped around the older mans neck, face buried into his neck for comfort and warmth. Liam chuckles deeply when he feels small kisses being left on the skin on his neck, making small humming sounds Which Liam smiles at.

He's able to open the door to the master bedroom and gently lay Louis down onto the thick duvet. The Doncaster makes a sound of approval, curling his naked body up against a pillow that Liam sleeps on, it smelling strongly like Liam. Liam presses a kiss to Louis' hair before shooting a quick text to Harry (who he knew was in the house) to bring up a bottle of water from the fridge before the man disappears into the closet to fetch cream.

By the time he quickly returns, Louis has turned into his back, the clouded look still in his eyes but a pout on his lips and little whimpers escaping his lips at the lost of contact he was receiving from Liam.

"Shh, it's okay Louis, I'm here."Liam has never really delt with a submissive in subspace before, sure, he's seen a submissive in subspace but never was it a sub that he had to take care of. It wasn't as if he was unexperienced and unable to, he was fine with the task of making sure that his Louis was okay and comfortable and felt safe all round.