Seventeen

2770 words

"Don't talk with your mouth full,"Harry scolds both the subs that sit at the breakfast bar in the kitchen that all four share between them in the large house. Louis and Zayn are seated beside one another, Louis' mouth full of strawberry jam and toast (the evidence around his mouth and the stickiness on his fingers) and Zayns Mouth with some brand of cereal that ,ads his best deism do scrunch his nose up in disgust at.

"And there's also no need to shout."Liam chimes in and takes a sip of his coffee, brown eyes glaring towards the subs at the breakfast his bar. He has one hand holding his mug of coffee and another hand holding a bagel with Philadelphia cheese spread onto the top or it, back pressed to the side of the kitchen counter, dressed in a white button up shirt and tie.

Harry was mirroring his look, both of their Blazers hung over one of the stools at the breakfast, beside that stool two over night suitcases.

"No need to shout? You're leaving us with no more than an hours notice that you're both leaving! I think this is a perfectly good reason to shout!"Zayn exclaims rather loudly after swallowing the food in his mouth. Hazel eyes wide and teeth gritted at how Harry and Liam both think that telling their subs that they were leaving an hour before departure was a good idea.

"We didn't even know that we were leaving until 2 hours ago,"Harry sighs and rubs a large hand down his face in fatigue. Much like everyone Harry was exhausted since He and Liam were busy organising shipments and dealing with Jose that haven't paid their fees and loans like they should've. Zayn and Louis on the other hand were up late for the sake of it.

"Why are you leaving then? We deserve the right to know why you both think it's okay to just leave out of the blue, pretty sure If we didn't wake up ourselves you both would've left without even telling us."The smallest in the room accuses both Dominates, a hard stare on them both as Liam gives him a warning look that also says 'I'm sorry'.

"We would never do that,"Liam interjects a little hurt."Our submissives always come first. Harry and I would never leave without a goodbye or a reason. We cannot tell you why we must leave, but this trip also includes Luke and Ashton going which means you're going to have Niall, Robin and Also Michael staying in this house with you both."He tells the two still angered submissives.

It was a trip that would literally last 24 hours, Them leaving in an hours time, doing thief business and what needed done, staying over night and then a flight back the following morning, arriving the same time they left the previous day. Due to Calum's injury, the Man was unable to go but since the rest of the submissives were planned to stay in Liams house, They didn't want Michael to feel left out.

It would be easier to have all the submissives in one house, their were plenty of spare bedrooms and it was a good opportunity for Louis and Zayn to get to know the others also.

"I don't want you to go,"Louis whimpers and Liam sighs, setting down his mug and finishing his bagel before going over to wrap his arms around Louis, bringing the submissives head to his chest. Louis hurries his nose into Liams shirt, taking a whiff of the fresh scent of after shave.

"I won't be gone for long,"He whispers into Louis' freshly cleaned and sweet smelling hair."You have my number, I'll text you before you go to bed and when I arrive back in the UK."He tells him gently, Louis nodding his head timidity and holding onto his dominate tighter."Text me when you need to, okay?"

It isn't long before The dominates in the household are leaving, Zayn and Louis standing at the top stair at the front of the house which leads to the large front door, frowns on their lips as they wave away the Slick black car that Harry and Liam drive away in. It's early February by now, The weather still freezing and sending chills down Louis' spine as he continues to stand outside even after the car has vanished.