Twenty

This is a long ass chapter, and I got a new iPad so yass

So very close to 1K comments!! Keep the comments coming, it means quicker updates!!

2900 words

A soft wind blows through the young submissives fluffy hazel hair, coldness making his button nose tint a shade of pink just like his own cheeks. His nose twitches which makes the glasses on his nose shift and just at that moment Louis is bringing the cup of tea to his lips and taking a small sip, waiting for his best friend to hurry up with his last class of the week.

Louis was banned from setting foot in the Psychology and Mental Health department of the university after a freak out that has occurred whenever Louis was unable to find Zayn and ended up nearly punching some poor student who tried to calm him down. Louis didn't really care, although he'd rather be inside out of the cold instead of freezing his Arse off.

"Look who it is, the devil himself."Louis rolls his eyes at the familiar voice, shifting so that his back is facing where the voice was coming from and taking another sip of his take away cup of tea."Where have you been Tommo? Haven't seen you in class in ages."Nick drags out the word, appearing in Louis' line of vision with a wide smile on his lips.

"None of you're business, Grimshaw."

"Oh C'mon buddy. Just want a little catch up on my favourite sub."He winks, Louis turning his head away from the man to make it look like his attention had been caught by something else. Louis watches a stray cat strut down the empty pavements of the university campus. A lot of the students were still in a class or found themselves to the coffee shop that was opened 24/7 and basically ran on the money of university students.

"Shouldn't your 'Favourite Sub' Be your own submissive that is most likely waiting on you at home?"Louis quirks an eyebrow, glaring at Nick Grimshaw who seems to be edging nearer and nearer to the small submissive.

"They won't mind."He waves his hand carelessly,"I can keep them waiting for as long as I want, They obey to my every order."He continues to talk, Louis having the urge to just slap him around the face repeatedly. Nick was one of those Dominates that used their submissive to their advantage, kicked them around, broke them down until they had to obey unless they wanted to face a punishment for even just the simplest of things.

Nick enjoyed seeing his sub in pain

"Yeah, well I'm sure my Dominate is going to mind that you're constantly trying to get into my pants."Louis snaps, glasses fogged up due to the steam of his cup of tea. Nick looks startled by Louis' words and how harsh they were spoken, taking a step back and eyeing the young sub as if he was trying to figure out if Louis was lying or not.

"You're lying,"Nick laughs, a smirk playing on his lips again."You'll do anything to stop me getting your hands on your Arse, won't you Louis?"Louis cringes whenever Nick is taking a step towards him again, hot breath fanning over his face. Louis prays that Zayn will hurry up with his class, or at least have it end early, or maybe a professor will see what's going on and come to Louis' aid.

"Fuck off you pervert, or I'll get my Daddy on you."Louis hisses and just as the moment Nick is placing his hands on Louis' ass, the boy gasps and does the first action that comes to his mind.

Throwing his tea into Nicks face

Louis is surprised at his own action, gasping whenever the liquid splashes onto the dominates face. Nick growls as the tea drips from the tip of his nose, it soaking his top half of clothing and making. Louis whimpers when he sees the anger rise in Nicks face because Louis might be one Of the most confident and proudest submissives that anyone has seen, but that doesn't mean he wasn't scared of an angry Dom, even if it wasn't his own.