Forty-One

My next goal is to reach 4K comments by the end of this fic, hoping I can do that because that will be a good milestone for the comments of this fic! So please try and comment as much as you can to make that milestone come true!

I told myself that I'll have this finished in the next week. That was LAST Friday and I have this and a further two chapters to go until I finish this fic, I also have other fics to be updating but I am working on those as well as we speak! As well as that, I'm so tired! How can one be tired doing NOTHING??

Here's some soft fluff

Subspace is always a peculiar position for Louis to be in, he's not so much conscious but he isn't unconscious either. It's as if he's floating somewhere between the two, where his body physically knows of where he is and that he's awake while his kind is somewhere else completely and that he might as well not be awake. It's a weird feeling, a wonderful type of feeling of relaxation and comfort that Louis never seems to want to leave subspace.

It's fuzzy, a type of fuzzy that you're left with after an incredible good buzz on a night out with friends. It lets Louis' mind be free, free of care, free of thought and to just get lost in his own head, his own self wonder. It's like a reset button, for those very few hours where he's too compliant to know where he is, how to do things on his own and he guilty loves the extra attention.

Because that's what he gets, undying amount of attention from the only person that Louis wants it from. It's what he craves, especially when fallen so deep inside of his own self mind where the only thing that's chanted in a murmur is of Liam, of his name, in that buttery voice of his and it's like a itch that Louis can't scratch.

But it's cold, it gets so cold and lonely being lost in your own head for so long, when the heat and flush of sex starts to drain away, the touch of Liam starts to feel like a ghost of finger tips at his skin. It's then that the feeling of enjoyment and relaxation starts to twist into the fear of abandonment when he can no longer feel Liam, can no longer sense him and he fears that he's been left on his own.

Which isn't the case at all. It's just his head, making up fears when Liam is only a few feet away from him.

"Hey, lets get you into a nice warm bath, yeah?"Liam's voice is so soft as he talks to him, fingers running through sweaty hazel hair which Louis seems to melt under. It seems to take so much effort for Louis to nod his head, his head feeling so much unusually heavier."Okay, I'm going to carry you to the bathroom now."

Liam knows from experience of how disorientated that Louis can be when he's so deep into his subspace, so informing him of everything that Liam is about to do seems to reassure them both, for Louis to know what's going on and for Liam to know what he's doing is good enough. Louis' body is a lot heavier now that he's made himself into a deadweight, but Liam manages to carry him bridal style from their shares bedroom into the joining bathroom.

The bath is already filled, Liam haven taken what little time that he knew that Louis wouldn't notice his absence to fill up the bath and organise food to he brought up and left in their bedroom by one of the maids.

"Warm."Louis is letting out a hum of delight as he's lowered into the warm bath, the water lavender scented and muscle relaxing even more so if that's even possible. His eyes are clouded over in that familiar look of subspace and love, pupils dilated as he looks up at Liam with a pouted bottom lip."In."

"I am, love."Liam can't help but it chuckle at the demand, already stripping from what is left of the clothes that he's wearing and dumping them in a heap beside the bathtub before stepping into the warm water. It's at a perfect temperature, with lavender scent oils that are marketed to only relax a Submissives body and not a Dominants.