Twenty-Seven

So remember; Love you guys. I'll make up for these terrible moments.

30+ comments?

Long a/u at the end of this chapter

Neophobia- the fear or extreme dislike of anything new or unfamiliar (what Louis has)

There's a pulsing pain going from one temple to the other which makes the young submissive wince in pain. His head feels to heavy to keep up on his own, lulling his head from one side to the other with little to no energy coursing through his body, not even enough to open his eyes to look around his surroundings. Maybe it's for the best, opening his eyes and see a different and unfamiliar surrounding wouldn't exactly be the best for someone with Neophobia.

He feels as if all of his energy has been drained out of his body, leaving him with just an ounce that will keep him awake and feel the pain that aches from his head to his limbs and to feel the cold air on his bare skin. His whole body tremors at the cold, wincing in pain that the whole body shake causes his sore and tired body, maybe from the injection that knocked him out or just in fatigue from his over working in university and the stress.

Louis frowns because he can't remember what happened before this, he remembers being dropped off for his morning and early afternoon classes and then waiting for Liam to Come to his meeting, but everything after that was a blur until this point. He has no idea what has happened or how he has ended up here or why but it can't be good because luck was never on Louis' side.

"Where am I?"He croaks out his question, throat raw and dry. He's finding the energy to flutter his eyelids open, confused and hazy Blue eyes looking around the room that he's in. It's a dull room, with the walls painted a light grey and the spotlight shining onto Louis way too bright which didn't help the pain in his head.

The panic rises pretty quickly whenever he notices that he's just in the panties he put on that morning and tied to a chair with his limbs out of use. His chest feels tight and his eyes squeeze shut out of fear and panic from the unfamiliarity of the room and the fact that he feels and looks like he's going to be used in some crazy sex act that's going to end in a lot of non-pleasurable pain.

"What's wrong with him?"There's a voice echoing behind him which makes Louis' whole body tense up in fear and surprise. Louis' breath quickens, biting his bottom lip to stop the trembling of his lips and that whimper to escape his lips. Louis chest rises and falls in quick actions as he breathes in through his nose and out of his mouth.

"He's having a panic attack of something,"Another voice answers, a hand coming up to press to Louis' cheek Which makes the submissive flinch at the unfamiliar hands that touch him in his state of mind. He can honestly feel his heart beating faster in his chest, so fast that he's sure that it's going to explode and he'll die.

"W-what do you want with me?"Louis stutters out, hot breath fanning over the bare skin of his neck which starts to form goosebumps on his soft skin. He can feel his skin coat with a thin layer of sweat from all of his panicking and shaking, another small wince of pain whenever someone is gripping his chin forcefully.

"A lot of things, dear. You're a very useful submissive that can fulfil our pleasures in countless ways."The second voice is speaking, a thumb rubbing over Louis' cheek."A shame that your dominate was too much of a fuck up to do anything useful with you. He's made a mess of such a perfect little submissive, but we can fix you up and then take care of Liam."

"Liam is not a fuck up,"Louis finds the strength to bark as response as his chin is being let go of and his head lulls forward which causes a pain in his neck. Louis' chest continues to rise and fall as he tries to steady his breathing, to try and make it feel like he isn't drowning."Don't talk shit about my dominate, he's a perfect man."Louis' breath hitches at just the mer mention of his Dom which he wishes was here.