Eleven

LONG ASS MOTHER FUÛCKING CHAPTER

150 votes?

"Louis, wake up baby."Liam is shaking the sleeping boys shoulder softly, noting down how Louis has his hand fisting the white sheets of the bed as he sleeps with the duvet up to his chin, curled into a ball. It was 8am, and yes it was early for some people but Liam has been awake since 6:30 doing work on his laptop while watching the Twink sleep beside him. The little puffs of air that Louis exhaled while he slept, found relaxing and how he stopped himself from his work just to watch him sleep, now his thick eyelashes fanned over well crafted cheekbones.

The boy stirs in his sleep, mumbling a nearly inaudible '5 more minutes' before he goes to turn onto her other side. Liam can't help but chuckle at the boy a little and rub a large hand up and down the side of his body soothingly, bring it up to get his fingers tangled into Louis' messy bed hair. He scratches at the boys scald which makes him whine at the comfort, moving his head back whenever Liam takes his hand away.

"Your 5 minutes is up."

"That was not five minutes, that was 1 minute and 20 seconds."Louis replies rather snarky, huffing out whenever he feels a hard spank land on his bottom through the bedding sheets. "Owie."He pouts and rubs at his bum before he turns around so that he's looking at Liam again from his lying down position.

"That's for being a smart ass,"Liam grumbles and rubs at his eye with a hand in frustration before he types again, eyebrows threaded as he types.

"Well I am smart, and I do have a very nice arse."Louis snorts and grins innocently whenever he makes out that Liam has turned his attention onto him and there's a glare shown in his brown eyes. Louis can barely make out Liams face, it's just all blurry shapes and he has to squint his eyes just to make sure that Liam is actually looking at him.

Liam notices his Louis has his eyes squinted, moving the laptop so he can reach over to the bedside table on Louis' side for the black rimmed glasses. He unfolds them and helps them onto Louis' face, making sure the legs of the glasses are behind Louis' ears and that they sit on his button nose perfectly. "Thank you,"Louis whispers and Liam smiles before he goes back to his typing.

Louis sits up on the king sized bed, rubbing is eyes with fists from behind his glasses, a squeaky yawn escaping pretty pink lips. He wears a pink tank top along with pyjama bottoms with these cute little ducks on them that made Liam coo the night before whenever he came out from the bathroom to see what Louis was wearing. You can see Louis' tattoo due to the no sleeves OF his tank top. His Hazel hair is a messy from his tossing and turning all night since he couldn't sleep and he didn't want to get up and walk around a house that wasn't his own.

Well it was his own now

It just didn't feel like his home

"It's 8 o'clock!Why am I up at 8 in the morning?"Louis whines out and is ready to slide back down under the covers that is until Liam is making him stay up with an arm wrapped around him. Louis, still in his daze of lack of sleep rests his head on the mans naked shoulder.

"Getting you back into the routine of waking up at this time for when College starts back up."He rubs his hand up and down Louis' forearm, kissing his temple softly. There's one thing that Louis can say about Liams house, it sure is nice and toasty. Back in his apartment with Zayn it was always so cold since nether of them payed the heating bill on time, meaning they had to layer up on clothing at times.