Nine

This has 200 more votes than Result and I'm so happy

2300+ words

"This is your home?"Louis gasps as he stands in front of the black slick car that he and Liam pulled up in,the windows tinted black so that you were unable to see inside the car but you could see out from it.Surprisingly the car ride wasn't at all awkward, Louis chatted away to Liam as if they were just friends catching up,both of them sitting in the back seat of the car as Liams driver drove them to Liams house.

The drive was a only maybe an hour or so away from Louis' apartment, meaning that it would take an hour or so drive back and forth from university 4 to 5 days a week which kinda sucked a lot since Louis sometimes got car sick.He could live with it though,as long as he was able to fit into the home he was now going to be living in and had someone to drive him to university when he needed.

"Our home princess,"Liam whispers from behind Louis,his voice husky and the smell of expensive Cologne invading the younger boys nose.Liam wraps his arms around Louis' waist from behind,resting his chin on the smaller boys shoulder and kissing just behind his ear lobe.The small show of affection has Louis' breath hitching as he feels Liams hot breath fan over his neck.

"It-it's so big,"Louis comments and he can't help but blush a little as those words slip his mouth,letting his eyes trail up to the large house (or mansion maybe because Louis isn't really sure) with wide eyes.The two story house wide in length and pretty high up with large windows and a large wooden door.There was a large curvy drive way leading up to the house,at the end of the drive way was metal gates to keep out unwanted guests.A water fountain in the middle of thr drive way which was eye level with the front door.

The garden of the house was neatly kept with trees and shrubs around the front,the trees bare from the winter weather as the leaves had died.There was frost coating the walls and gates of the houses land.Around the back of the house was the back garden where there was an inground swimming pool and decking with chairs and deck chairs and a stone BBQ and fire pit.

Louis was already in love with the house and he has only seen the gardens.

"Drive the car to the garage Declan,"Liam instructs the driver,his voice colder and more stern that his normal caramel melting voice that Louis had grown to know over the past couple of weeks.The driver of the car drives off In the car leaving Liam and Louis to stand in front of the house alone.Liam places in hand on Louis' lower bag making the younger boy jumped as he's pushed towards the front door.

Louis is given a Tour of the whole bottom floor of the house and the right side of the top floor (which was Liams side since Harry had the left side of the top floor)including most of the bedrooms,the livingroom,dining room, kitchen, gym, Liams study, An extra study and what Liam calls the isolation room.

Louis already didn't like the isolation room, it looked like a normal and usual bedroom although it was smaller and had its own bathroom attached to it. The door locked from the outside and you were unable to open the window more than a few inches.Louis hated to be alone in the first place which really didn't help at times.

"Your house is so pretty Liam,"Louis compliments as he is lightly pushed into the master bedroom,his mouth hanging open at the beauty of the large master bedroom which has a black walnut wood texture going on around the room.The room must've been bigger than Louis' whole apartment, it was honestly so big not to mention the bathroom (ensuite) that was attached to it was just as equally huge.

"Now,I surely don't think that you would like to receive a spanking on your first day here baby."Liams growls into Louis' ear,a firm grip on the younger lads broad hips. Louis stiffens at the voice and closes his eyes to stop himself from becoming mush."So I will say again: Call me Daddy."Louis whimpers whenever he feels his doms lips on his neck,nipping at the delicate skin and sucking a purple bruise onto Louis' neck.