Thirty-Seven

The comments have started to decrease once again, and I know that these updates are really scarce, I'm just really busy with school and my other fanfiction (ones that I am able to update with ease). I sometimes don't update due to not getting comments. Comments are the reason why authors do update and when I don't receive a lot it really makes me sad.

"Daddy, Daddy I'm going to be fine."Louis soothes, reaching for Liams larger hand whenever the Dom reaches to pick up his mobile phone from the bedside table with full intentions of calling the University and postponing Louis' tour of the University grounds. Louis is sprawled across the older man, dressed in nothing but a shirt that was obviously Liams and with their duvets kicked to the ground due to the warmth of their body heat during the night.

Liam gives the submissive a worrying look from his position, brown eyes searching Louis' blue for any sign of fear or uneasiness about the whole day that is planned for the Young male. Louis has been waiting a while to start the new University, between recovering from the kidnapping and the term holidays, Louis would be officially starting in the fall but would be paying his first visit this afternoon to get the ins and outs of the new ground and meet his fellow students.

"Are you sure? You still don't look 100%, that isn't an insult, it's just my concern baby. If you need to take the day off and relax and then, that's fine, I can just post pone the tour and cancel a couple of meetings and I'll be free to spend the day with you looking after you."Liam finds himself rambling, his voice thick in sleep and rumbling through his chest which consciously makes the submissive let out an amused giggle.

Sitting up a little more on the Dominant, Louis is pulling himself up a little and looking over his Dom. He had to say, it want as if he was treated unfairly or without love, Liam cares for his health and especially mental health a lot, and as much as it can be annoying to be constantly checked on like a ticking time bomb, it was also sweetly endearing.

"Daddy, I'm alright. The boy from the store just happened to say the wrong words, I'm alright. I just...panicked."Louis ends off with a tired filled laugh, trying to calm the Doms nerves."Daddy, don't look so worried."

"But I am,"Liam sighs, brining up one of his hands to rub through Louis' bed hair."Maybe I can move around arrangements and accompany you to this tour, meet those that you will be working with..."Liam trails off, noticing the way that the little Immediately sits up so that he's straddling the older man, glaring down at him.

"No. I'm doing this by myself, and I know, you're just worrying but believe me when I tell you that I'm fine! It's only for 3 hours, and then I'll be home again."Louis reassures, his fingers drawing patterns on Liams bare chest as he speaks, peering at the Dom beneath him through thick, dark eyelashes and wide blue eyes.

Liam lets out a defeated sigh, allowing his sleep heavy arms to come up and slither around the submissives waist, feeling the heat of Louis' sleep warm skin against his own. Louis is naked other than the large shirt he wears, belonging to Liam and it gave them both that sense of closeness that both needed last night while Liam was soothing the sub from another panic attacking just before bed.

"Right, fine, you can go but I want you to keep me updated on what's going on and how you are feeling. If you feel panicked, phone me. I'll answer, no matter what and I'll come pick you up. Okay, Princess?"He says sternly, pinching the boys hip whenever he fails to reply verbally."Use your words, Louis. You will do as I say, yes?"He presses.

"Yes, Daddy."Louis nods his head, offering the Dom a smile and a content hum whenever he feels large hands massage the flesh of his bum. Liam gives the sub a smile in return, stretching up so he can press a kiss to Louis' lips. The kiss doesn't last long and doesn't get further than lips as Louis pulls away."Ew, Morning breath."