Six

Basically like 100 votes away from 1K votes?THIS IS SO GREAT YAY THANK YOU.

OKAY GUYS YOU GOTTA COMMENT BC MALG HAS LESS VOTES BUT MORE COMMENTS

Alcohol has a strange affect on Louis,it makes him giggly,talkative and also very very open minded.In other words he won't shut his mouth and will talk forever about stuff that isn't Important and actually very random or maybe weird.It was entertaining though,Zayn loved to see a drunk Louis he was always happy and fun to be around.but at the same time he was still protective around Louis when he was drunk which was why Zayn was keeping an eye on him and his Dom who are sitting across the booth from Zayn,Liams Dom friend and that other couple that are sitting in the middle.

In other words: Louis is drunk and is saying random crap at this moment

"Have you ever noticed how Marshmellows aren't so Marsh and neither are they Mellow?Where does that word come from?Marsh...M-Ar-Sh,"Louis giggled,sitting beside Liam with his face in the mans shoulder and peering up at his Dom who chuckled at the boy and kissed his forehead,a steady arm around Louis' waist and occasionally letting his fingers drum against Louis' prodding hip bone as he chatted with Harry,Zayn,Ashton and Niall.The pair had been introduced when Louis and Zayn were finally allowed into the V.I.P and Louis was wrapped up Into Liams arms in an instant.Liam introduced both Ashton and his Sub Niall that was just a year older than that Louis and Zayn was and that Ashton was becoming Twenty-Six to meet her same age as Liam and Harry.

Niall was pretty cute,at 20 years old he could be mistaken by younger,but hey,so could Louis at 19.He was Irish,with a thick accent and Even Zayn and Louis both had to admit that it was a bit of a turn on.He was at average height,standing at the same height as Zayn and had obvious dyed blonde hair and piercing blue eyes.Louis was jealous.He didn't think he was as pretty as what Niall was,or charming,nor did he have a sexy accent.

Ashton on the other hand was Hot,with his honey brown curled hair and those hazel eyes and deep dimples,He was an instant charmer to anyone if he flashed a grin in someones direction.He had an Australians accent and Louis could tell that he wasn't one of those asshole Australians that you saw often on the Internet or on television,Ashton was actually very sweet.

Harry,well Harry was gorgeous in Zayns eyes with his awkward tallness,chocolate brown silky long curls and doe green eyes that Zayn could easily be lost in.His voice was slow and deep,and honestly he was the best looking man that Zayn had ever set his eyes on before.

"I'm so sorry about-Louis,"Zayn finds himself apologising as he watches with wide and fixed eyes as Louis starts to mouth at Liams exposed neck,having to lift his bum off of the booths bench to do so.He was nearly sitting on Liams lap,actually he was was close enough to sitting on Liams shoulder and be his Polly Parrot since he kept sitting up and leaning on Liams shoulder and talking nonstop."Louis Babe,stop it."Zayn says,reaching across the table to pull Louis away from Liam a little before Louis does something that sober Louis will regret.

"He is fine,Zayn."Liam says coldly,not liking the close relationship that His sub has with Zayn.The were both subs,t was natural for subs to befriend subs of course but Liam didn't like how close and Personal that Louis was with Zayn,how it was natural for Zayn to call Louis babe or baby or to wrap his arms around the feather haired boy and press kisses to his cheeks.They acted like a couple,like a natural Dom and sub couple that have been together for years.Liam was jealous,he wasn't there for Louis like Zayn probably has,he didn't have the connection that the two subs have.

"If I where you I'd listen to him,"Harry whispered into Zayns ear,the Raven haired boy still watching as Liam instead of moves Louis to sit onto the bench of the booth but pulls him onto his lap side wards.He feels a a pang of annoyance in his chest as Liam rests his hand on Louis' thigh and the boy nudges his face into Liams neck."I can already see how awfully jealous Liam is of you and Louis' friendship.Any more interfering and you will be very disliked by Liam,and let me remind you that he's part of a gang and has access to weapons-"