Twenty-Four

You guys are my favourite people, I'm telling you all that (:

30 comments please (: These comments are making me so happy

Carrying Louis has never been a problem, the younger male was light to carry and had the curves to grip onto so that Liam didn't lose his grip whenever holding or carrying his submissive. Liam tries, tries to make talk with Louis but all he gets is a simple shirt or nod in return to his gentle and soft words.

Liam sets Louis onto the middle of their soft bed, telling him that he'll be back soon enough as he heads in the direction of the bathroom, so that he can draw Louis a bath, use a couple of Louis' favourite scented bath salts, maybe some candles, lavender, relaxing things that could maybe show how sorry Liam is. He was going to have to do a lot more than drawing the fucking genius a bath with nice smells, he knew that, Liam was willing to crawl the entire earth if he meant he got Louis' forgiveness.

He know he's an asshole, well more than an asshole, yeah defiantly more than just an asshole. He kind of just lost count of how many days had passed, before Louis came along months could go by without Liam even noticing because he was so occupied with something else. While his submissive was trapped in the isolation room Liam was getting drunk, getting high and he wasn't proud of his actions.

Louis can't help but stretching out on the king sized bed, limbs stretching out and toes curling at the unbelievable comfort of the mattress and comforter that he has missed sleeping on and under. He's rolling onto his stomach, pulling down his jumped just a little before he reaches for his iPad that remains laying on the floor beside the bed, where he last left it a week and one day ago.

He has countless emails from the university Which makes his stomach drop and to scowl.
He knows that most of them are about his controlled assessment that's happening next month, and the other half is about getting into the new Medical science university for his last year. It was newly built and accordingly accepting a wild range of both Dominates and Submissives around the country and Europe, Louis jumped at the chance to get a place for his fourth year, meaning he could then officially get his PhD in Pharmacology.

Liam didn't know yet

Louis would tell him soon enough

"Princess?"Liam calls, poking his head through the doorway where the ensuite connects with the master bedroom. Louis' butt is up in the air as he types on his iPad, replying to an email that has just came in about his application form for UMS because apparently there was a fault with if that needs to be discussed in person? What even?

"What?"He replies rather bluntly, tone salty as his fingers dance across the tablet screen at such speedo that it actually leaves Liam just that little memorised. Louis races against the slowly decreasing battery life that has a remaining of 5 percent left, pressing the send button."What do you want?"

"Who were you texting?"Liam bites his tongue to scowl at the submissive who is now sitting up onto his knees, sweater falling over his knees and hands resting on his thighs.

"I wasn't texting,"Louis rolls his eyes, he was really pushing Lima buttons."I was replying to an email, Y'know that thing that people seem to just abandon. It's pretty important to a university student."Louis has the right to be mad, sure, anyone has the right to be pissed off if you're locked away from civilisation for a week.

A week

"Then, who were you emailing?"He asks gently, voice at a steady level. The water is still running in the background, Liam leaning his body in the doorframe of the ensuite. Louis peers over at Liam through his eyelashes, mind distracted by his IPad once again as he had gotten a reply from MSU for a meeting to be set up.