Thirty-Six

Could I get 20 comments please? This is my third higher commented book, it was second but then 'The Ultra gay group chat' has like 6.65k now Omf. You should all check it out, it's multifandom with way too much gay

True to Liams word, he treats Louis to a shopping trip as a treat for how good the submissive has been over the last couple of weeks. He learns that as much as Louis hates the fact that Liam spends way too much money on him, that Louis likes to spend money if he is given his free will too.

Liam also needed this little shopping trip to calm down his nerves, because despite the fact that Louis took Liam pouring out the truth between him and his family pretty well, it didn't ease the uneasy and sickening feeling in the pit of his stomach. It was the same feeling he felt whenever he found out that he was genetically modified to perfection, that he was only born to be used as bait.

It's the same mall that the two first went to whenever Liam went to buy Louis a new wardrobe. It's expensive, and every time Louis peers at a price tag it gives him a mini heart attack and then he pushes the worry away, Liam told him to enjoy and that he can buy whatever he wants to, whatever the expenses. Liam happily carries the bags of clothing and shoes, new phone cases that Liam is sure is lined in gold or something because what kind of phone case is that expensive?

Liam allows Louis to spend his heart out, because as much as he treats the boy with clothing and dates, Louis deserves everything in the world and Liam wants him to have that. Liam only puts a limit to things that are unnecessary to the submissive which Louis seems to huff at but Sicily recovers seeing as this is supposed to be a good day, no punishments.

"Daddy?"Louis asks, innocently rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet with a Limited Edition version of the latest The 1975 album in his hands. He looks hopeful at his Daddy who has found a seat somewhere where the graphic t-shirts and hoodies are hung, surrounded by many different versions of the jokers face printed onto dark coloured t-shirts, or little figures of television show characters.

"Yes, princess?"Liam looks up from his phone, feet surrounded by numerous different bags. He was in the process of sending Harry a quick message to attend the meeting that Liam was supposed to go to, informing him of the matter that Louis had Liam wrapped around his pinky - well, not in those words but it might as well have been.

"Can I get this? Pretty please?"He asks with a shy smile, looking at Liam with those big blue eyes that seem to shine with a sort of innocence one could only get from years of experience. Liam motions for the submissive to come closer, peering at the CD case.

"Louis, what is the point in buying the CD when you already have it on ITunes?"He asks, looking at the family looking CD case and then to his submissive who continues to look at Liam hopefully. Liam has heard enough of The 1975 to do him the rest of this life, never being one of the biggest fans of music but allowing it to play constantly for the sake of his submissive who he adores with all his heart.

"Because now I can listen to in the car, and have the CD as it's limited edition, daddy. Limited Edition."Louis speaks the words as if they were secret and that the mention of the words would release some type of genie from its lamp. Liam gives the CD case another look, it wasn't all that different other than the casing was made of w make gold like material and not plastic and a couple of acoustic covers were added to the list of songs.

"Right, fine. You can get it."Liam gives in, already reaching into his back pocket for his wallet. Once fished out, he hands the entire wallet to the sub, trusting Louis enough with card numbers and information. Louis lets out a happy sound, leaning down and pressing a loving kiss to Liams stubbly cheek before scampering off further into the store."I thought you were-"