Thirty-Five

I'm the worlds worse fûcking author, I'm so sorry guys. I've been trying my best to try and update ALL of my books but I've been hitting stumps left write and centre, it is now mid way through summer and I've yet to update this which makes me feel incredibly fucking shitty.

I've promised you all linger and quicker updates and I've not been loving up to that, I apologise. I am trying my best to update and in the process of wondering HOW to end a couple of the books I have already ou skinned because I am in need to finish them. This will be my main priority soon enough.

I would also like to thank you for 15K votes!!

Enjoy some Zarry

With Harry's lips on Zayns, Zayn is unable to contain the small moans of pleasure that shakes him to his core, his back arched off of the mattress with Harry's cock buried inside of him. It feels like it has been so long since Harry and Zayn have had sex, one that was undisturbed by crazy outbursts of Kidnappings or Zayn realising that he was late for university.

This was slow, and passionate with slow, lazy strokes and long lasting butter soft kisses. It wasn't rough, it wasn't going to leave Zayn with a bruises ass hole or have him screaming in pleasurepain. It was different, and I guess that's what Zayn liked best. Harry was always bending the rules, because Zayn wasn't always being bent roughly over the back of chairs to be fucked - not like he'd complain if he was; Zayn has always liked it rough -, he was being treated gently and Zayn craved it.

Zayn raves every soft touch that Harry gives him, he craves his soft hands running his his thighs and the lips on his skin. He craves it when Harry treats him Like he's made of glass, or when he calls him all of the most wonderful, but beautiful nicknames under the sun whenever he rides Harry in his office.

Harry keeps the pace teasingly slow, not making any effort to speed of the pace or to snap his hips forward at such force that it makes Zayn scream. Normally, he would be one to encourage Zayn to scream louder, shout Harry's name as loud as he can for everyone to hear, but for once he wants to keep this intimate moment to themselves.

"Beautiful, simply beautiful."Harry compliments, breathing heavily through his nose and allowing his lips to ghost at Zayns own. They were kiss bitten raw, a couple of speckles of blood on Zayns bottom lip but he didn't care. Long stands of Harry's hair falls over into his face from where he hovers over Zayn, making the submissive below him whine.

"No,"Zayn shakes his head, hands scrambling to come up to Harry's head."I-I need to- I need to see your face."He gulps, silky chocolate curls resting Inbetween nimble fingers as Zayn pushes back Harry's hair until he can clearly see Harry's face again, emerald green eyes looking down at him with so much dominance but so much affection.

"Is that good? You okay now?"Harry makes sure, earning a eager nod before he picks up the pace just a little bit faster than previous, keeping his strokes long enough that he has to pull all the way out of Zayns hole until just his tip is left in, pushing back in again. Zayn moans loudly whenever Harry's cock brushes over his prostate, toes curling into the mattress that he lays in and fingernails scrapping at Harry's skull.

"Faster, Harry, faster!"He begs, breath hitching in his throat with a desperate sob. Harry knows damn well what he's doing, being so teasingly slow that it was almost agonisingly amazing. Zayn feels himself clench around thin air whenever Harry pulls all the way out, whining at the loss of having something inside of him.

Harry snaps his hips forward, making Zayn arch his back off of the mattress with a scream of pleasure, eyes falling close and fingers digging into the back of Harry's head. There's a smirk on Harry's lips, lips pressed to the headed skin of Zayns neck whenever the submissive cranes his neck back with a wave of pleasure.