Twenty-Eight

I'm 40 comments away from 2K comments in total. Can you guys get me to 2K?

The two dashes (-) means it's a dream, okay? I don't want any confused comments bc here's ya warning

I finally got the motivation to update aye

Louis is fidgety. He doesn't know if it's nerves or the fact that he hasn't take an medication for maybe the pass three days, or it's probably a mixture of both but anyway it's making him do some sort of thumper impression as he bends his fingers in all types of ways as he is stitched up. He's been told to sit still about 10 times now, but he can't and in the end Calum gives up and just stitches Louis up anyway, facing the consequences from his boss if Louis gets stabbed by accident.

No matter how Much Louis wants to forgive Liam, he can't and he won't. It wasn't something simple to be forgive about, it was Louis' entire life, it could've been his job if the university chose him as part of the pharmacology research team. It was everything that Louis had been building up since he was 15 years of age, a lost little sub in the Dominate populated university and he wasn't going to get Liam delete all of his work.

Louis is patched up by Calum, wrapped up around his shoulder and across his chest to avoid infection to the stitching and wound. Louis mourns the fact that his beautiful tattoo would be covered, nevertheless the ugly stitching work kind of killed the beauty of the bird scatter. The submissive still has the overly large coat draped over his shoulders, the drying blood on the left side of his body.

"Louis! He's okay, thank god he's okay."Louis jolts in surprise whenever there's a large hand on his shoulder and a loud voice ringing in his ear. Louis turns his head timidly, meeting Harry's glad but also tense expression. The tall dominate looked tired, eyes flicking over Zayn who looked just as equally fatigue, although he has a glad expression on his face along with a smile."Liam would've killed us all if he weren't."

"I wouldn't say he's entirely okay, he's pretty shaken up and now has a massive scar under his pairing tattoo."Zayn is replying for Louis, turning the smaller around for Harry to see the covered up damage. Self-consciously, Louis is being up his right hand to brush over his shoulder and collarbone, grimacing as his fingertips touch the bandage material.

"It could've been worse,"Harry has a small smile on his face."He just needs some sleep and a couple of painkillers, maybe some comfort from Liam."Zayn had Louis huddled away from the peering and questioning eyes of submissives and dominates around the area. A hotel that was run by a gang that Liam's was associated with was where they were all staying until the next day.

"No."Louis' sudden reply shocks Harry."I don't want to see Liam, I don't want his comfort and I don't want his pity."It's a lie, he wants to be in Liam's arms and he wants for Liam to kiss him and tell him that he's safe now and that he's sorry. He wants all of that, and more but he has to restrain that need, he wasn't going to cave that quickly.

"Louis..."Zayn sighs, frowning at his best friend."You said you wanted him just a while ago. He's been a trainwreck for the last 2 days. He needs to see you just as much as you want to see him."His voice remains soft as he places his hand on Louis' uninjured shoulder, watching as Louis flinches.

"I don't care, he's the reason why I've been dragged into this mess, he's the reason why I left the house in the first place! I don't want to be anywhere near him!"Louis strains, voice hoarse and throat dry from the lack of fluids.

Harry and Zayn share a look, both simultaneously sighing in defeat."Just get him fed and watered. Make sure that he's tucked into bed. He can have Calum's room for the night,"Harry informs Zayn, not at all pleased because that means he's going to have to find arrangements for Calum."If anything else happens to him, god help us all."